·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed an order for M4R Matris Damper with Oncycles.com
and
Bar Ends from https://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/

After ride last night, I am convinced that damper is required for Brutale 910,
My plan is to soften up suspension for the street and raise the rear a bit but Damper will keep things in check.

Vibrtion is lot stronger then 750, so I hope barends will help things a bit.

Next thing I amgoing to order is mirrrors....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
ks9mm said:
and

My plan is to soften up suspension for the street and raise the rear a bit but Damper will keep things in check.

i'm amazed that you became convinced about the need for a dampener while riding bike during break in :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spalding12 said:
i'm amazed that you became convinced about the need for a dampener while riding bike during break in :)

shhhh......

bumpy roads and plenty of power below 6k :) is all i can say...

·
Registered
261 Posts
ks9mm said:
and

I have thought a dampener would be a good idea. I quick run through the gears definetely gets the front end a little twitchy, especially over rough roads. I sometimes could use a stronger grip system for my hands on the handlebars as well. :naughty:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I put a Matris damper on my 910R a while back and am really happy with the difference under hard acceleration. This bike accelerates so hard that the front can get a little twitchy.

The Matris has 18 settings and I'm running it on 6 for street use. I don't notice any effect at low speeds.

Great purchase and very easy to install.

·
Registered
571 Posts
They have some cool stuff.... those bar ends sound great and they offer another alternative in frame sliders.

·
Registered
417 Posts
lkyk9,when fixing the damper bracket onto the carbon key gaurd did you locktight the allen bolts, or just nip up as i know you have to remove for coolent top up.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have also just ordered the Matris M4R damper from emotouk for my bike when it arrives in December. The damper is on it's way as I write this reply, my wife will also be ordering the Rizoma bar ends for fathers day for me, apparently. ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I only loctite the bolts that mount to the handlebar mount. I did not do the bolts that attach at the key guard exactly because of what you said. They are more likely to be removed far more often than the handlebars.

So far, after 1 month I've had no problems when I did my routine torque test on parts I've added.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts