MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, and thanks for the ad.
Just to let you know ive just ordered what probably is the last F3 800 RC.
Cant wait but got no choice.
Been told that the bike hasnt even been made yet and i should relistically be looking at end of April for delivery.
Anyway i will carry on staring at the photos and checking out all
your posts on what to me has got to be the best looking bike ever made.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered mine in Nov and still waiting. Just like you not expecting delivering until April. End of March if lucky.

·
Registered
21 Posts
many MV Agusta F3 & F4 RC have been waiting since mid 2015 for their RC's
a friend of mine ordered his F4 RC in August and just received it last week

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I must have been lucky, made enquires with a number of dealers, ordered end of November, it arrived from Italy three weeks later.:):):)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi mate,
Bennetts were the only place i could get one.
A few other dealers said they might be able to get me one but couldnt.
The factory have said March delivery but Paul at Bennetts said it would be towards end of April ,so ant earlier is a bonus.
you Racing yours ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered mine on the 12th of December from Teasdales at Thirsk pal, was originally told some time in March but it's gone back to April, nearly switched to a Daytona, but i've had two already, just hope shes here for the TT, ps i ordered a 675RC :0)

Have you sorted a steering damper for yours?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered mine on the 12th of December from Teasdales at Thirsk pal, was originally told some time in March but it's gone back to April, nearly switched to a Daytona, but i've had two already, just hope shes here for the TT, ps i ordered a 675RC :0)

Have you sorted a steering damper for yours?
Hi,i ordered mine last week in Feb,
F3 800 RC
Hoping for end of April delivery.
Ive already got Ohlins damper,integrated tail light,Rad guard and awaiting custom D3 tail tidy and to be honest keep looking at them.
The high level SC Project exhaust is top of my list at the mo but will wait
a few months before deciding which exhaust route to go.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Check your pm, we are even closer than that mate!! Ha

Okay cool where di you grab your bits from? Keep pestering my dealer for bits but..... Its a long story! Lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Common as Muck,these F3 RCs
If and when we get ours that will be 2 from the same village and another from 6 miles away.
thats 3 of them at our local Sherburn cafe meet

·
Registered
53 Posts
I must have been lucky, made enquires with a number of dealers, ordered end of November, it arrived from Italy three weeks later.:):):)
I feel lucky as well. I grabbed mine at a dealership. #20 of 350.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Bloody hell if I ride out to Sherburn that will be 5 !!! Lol I couldn't wait until March I got mine as soon as they arrived in the country from bennetts Barnsley , been riding it as and when weather permitted through winter lol , it's absolutely amazing to ride 😜 . Done a few mods on it listed :
FM projects exhaust sounds awesome , rizoma fuel cap , rizoma lever guards , rizoma led indicators rear , mv tank protector , red aluminium mesh for engine side vents, cnc oil filler cap , cnc fork sliders , cnc axle sliders , and a few TRE-PISTONI decals I had made from an eBay seller to my spec lol sad eh !! Gonna change screen for a puig double bubble and replace some parts with Carbon , I just can't stop getting stuff for it lmao 😄 HAPPY DAYS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts