MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,
Called AtlantaTriumphDucati, they've ordered an 06 910S which hope will be here next week.

I'll have to make room in the garage now.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats :f4: Post some pics :)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep went with the 910 as the only 750 they had left was a demo with 800 miles, by the time we crunched the numbers, decided to pay the difference fro a brand new bike with no miles, year newer, the extra hp wont hurt tho the 750 would probably suit me as well.
Talking to the guys at the shop when I was there the other day, and was curious why MV has gone upmarket on all the bikes, ie no entry level anymore, either a brutale 910r or an f4, seems they should have a bit lower priced bike to get people in the door?

Red was the only color left they could get, so it's red, but I can be happy with that! ;)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Congratulations! You are going to be really happy with it. :f4: :yo:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI Kilat, yep sorry, at the end of the day, it was just easier for me to get the bike at a dealer just up the road.
Your bike is by far my fav. color combo tho!!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kilat said:
Make sure they give you the rear stand that it comes with. :)

Have fun!
Thanks for the heads up, I read that your dealer didn't give you yours initially. They'll have to ups mine as I'm taking a shuttle up and will ride home.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Great news! Congrats! Looking forward to some pix! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great choice

Got mine around 5 weeks ago and have managed less than 50 miles. Work, weather etc., etc., usual distractions.
Easter weekend is upon us and the forecast is good can,t wait to get out there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts