MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a new Dragster for a friend who is out of the country. Hope his return gets delayed and I need to go collect it !

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
My local dealer were expecting some in today, don't think I'll be chopping in my Brutale just yet though :)

A little concerning is the two ridden reviews I've read have both said to seats too small and restricts movement?, that's not something you'll fix with a map update :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've seen quite a few bikes in my time and the Dragster has to be in the top 3 for looks. It's quite menacing looking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thought it might have been cheers Ackers as for the Rivale the KTM 950SM I had was about my limit and the Rivales taller than that, was a possible on my next list until I saw that. The Dragsters lower than the 990 SD I've got at the moment and reminds me of a cross between that and the Buell XB12 I used to own.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
My local dealer were expecting some in today, don't think I'll be chopping in my Brutale just yet though :)

A little concerning is the two ridden reviews I've read have both said to seats too small and restricts movement?, that's not something you'll fix with a map update :(
Neeves?:smoking:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Neeves?:smoking:

No although I'm sure he'll have something to say about it, the two I read were on here, one US and Dutch one and they both said it's not very easy to shift in the seat when your riding/hanging off?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Thought it might have been cheers Ackers as for the Rivale the KTM 950SM I had was about my limit and the Rivales taller than that, was a possible on my next list until I saw that. The Dragsters lower than the 990 SD I've got at the moment and reminds me of a cross between that and the Buell XB12 I used to own.

Yeah I found the same, could just touch both toes on the ground, fine when riding but a bit daunting in traffic and manoeuvring it around.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw one yesterday in Escondido Ca. Cool bike

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
Hi Allen, welcome back.

Just ordered a new Dragster for a friend who is out of the country. Hope his return gets delayed and I need to go collect it !

Been hiding out have you ? Be good to see the size of you on one of these man......crikey.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Our (Moto Corsa) Dragster demonstrator showed up this week.
I haven't had chance to take it for a spin yet.
There's a Pan-European launch "party" for all qualifying delaers - i.e. those who have a demo available -on 1st and 2nd March when it will be available for test rides, as will our Rivale.
Looks like I need to get some more beans in for the espresso machne ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have one here in Milwaukee now too....if anyone in our area wants to come and check one out!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Speed-Sport in Livermore, CA has 2, one in each color. Kregg, the owner, bought the white one. He was telling me that MVA hasn't officially indicated that these will be production bikes yet and he has no idea if he can get any more. Interesting. Its a cool looking bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts