MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just remembered this: I was visiting my hometown last year and saw an ALL orange MV (pipes anodized and all) in Westminster on Magnolia Ave. he was riding with a 999...it was one of the craziest MVs I've seen :shocker: anybody know this bike? Sorry no pics...
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
All Orange? :barfalot: any graphics or chrome? :barfalot:

Did you check the gallery? there are a few bling bling F4s there... I remember seeing one in there that is red+chromed bits+red pipes+red tires... :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: could that have been the one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
WTF All orange :shocker: please tell me he had those orange tires on it as well :laughing:


odonata said:
All Orange? :barfalot: any graphics or chrome? :barfalot:

Did you check the gallery? there are a few bling bling F4s there... I remember seeing one in there that is red+chromed bits+red pipes+red tires... :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: could that have been the one?
Doesn't sound like it but it does sound :barfalot:

outtadaloop, was it Fanta Orange :laughing: :barfalot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Are you sure it wasnt a kawasaki :D

*just a side note, the designers at kawasaki are color blind :errr:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No kidding it was ALL ORANGE and some chrome but like I said even the exhaust was anodized orange! so you can image what else was...it had one big MV logo on the fairings...couldn't remember if the tires were orange too...to distracted by the COLOR! I wish I had my camera that day! :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
did he have a long tail coming from the rear of the bike?? b/c it could have been chester the cheetah riding it.......give the cheetos guy a break guys......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
All Orange? :barfalot: any graphics or chrome? :barfalot:

Did you check the gallery? there are a few bling bling F4s there... I remember seeing one in there that is red+chromed bits+red pipes+red tires... :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: could that have been the one?

Yes, I saw that one too. Looked like a cross between a Carousel and a Christmas tree! :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
One of the old guys on yahoogroups has an orange MV in the UK. His old frame with an SPR block and QB endurance setup.

It really came together pretty well in my opinion. Preston's photo of Simon's:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
What city was this in? You see a little bit of everything in Socal. I've seen an Orange R1 and even saw an Orange Lamborghini last week :laughing:
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
JamesC said:
One of the old guys on yahoogroups has an orange MV in the UK. His old frame with an SPR block and QB endurance setup.

It really came together pretty well in my opinion. Preston's photo of Simon's:

I think I have seen that yellorange MV with Dymag CF wheels in the Swiss tour album in the Gallery... I atually like it a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Or even an all silver MV ;)

Ya were we live there are alot of toys running around... :conveyer:
Or an all CF MV :stickpoke There's a Lamborghini dealer just down the street from my work. Occasionally we have some, er, interesting lunch time encounters. Current score: MV 2, Lambo 1. I want to stop by one day and take a picture of my bike in front of all the cars. I'm just afraid they will get mad that I'm detracting attention from their cars :naughty:
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
odonata said:
All Orange? :barfalot: any graphics or chrome? :barfalot:

Did you check the gallery? there are a few bling bling F4s there... I remember seeing one in there that is red+chromed bits+red pipes+red tires... :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: :barfalot: could that have been the one?
Here it is, the link for the pix of the bling red MVhttp://mvagusta.net/gallery/f4_custom/custom80
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
When people said have you seen the orange MV, I thought Urghhh, but it doesn't look bad at all. Don't think I will be out with the spray gun tonight though. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No the bike I saw was much more bling than the one pictured above....Orange anodized exhaust tips, chromed out EVERYTHING, and a bright orange/glittery paint job with a huge MV logo on the fairing...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Ok Chris lets go thier for lunch one day how about this friday :) I'll bring my camera hee hee... you :blah: to the salesman while I snap way :naughty:

Nevermore said:
Or an all CF MV :stickpoke There's a Lamborghini dealer just down the street from my work. Occasionally we have some, er, interesting lunch time encounters. Current score: MV 2, Lambo 1. I want to stop by one day and take a picture of my bike in front of all the cars. I'm just afraid they will get mad that I'm detracting attention from their cars :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
I think I have seen that yellorange MV with Dymag CF wheels in the Swiss tour album in the Gallery... I atually like it a lot.

Just noticed James. Is that big red pipe in the photo part of the refuelling rig? :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
Ok Chris lets go thier for lunch one day how about this friday :) I'll bring my camera hee hee... you :blah: to the salesman while I snap way :naughty:
Sure, but you look more like an potential buyer than I do :smoking:
I'd be like, "where do you put the gun rack in them there things?"
Oh, and BTW, they have some sales . . women :love:
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top