MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went by Ducati of Miami again today, and decided to stop in, and my eyes caught something very special . I didn't take pictures of everything, because mainly there were the same things there as there were last time. I saw the manager there, told him about the pricing mistake on their webpage, and he took me to the service are where he showed me the disassembled engine of his white monoposto 312 :smoking: The valve cover was in Italy (being transformed into a red valve cover), and when I asked if he already fitted the monoblocs, he took me to an adjacent room, where not only his 312 stood, stripped, but there was also a white brutale there (modified), which had the seat from the gladio kit, which I photographed last time. The monoblocs, and MotoCorse mounts were already installed, along with some othe Brembo stuff like lever.... Blah Blah Blah :blah: . I asked if those were the same brakes as on the CC, but according to him, they are a newer, more advanced model :ahhh: . I also saw a comfort, and perforated leather seat, which I also took pictures of... What an experience :mouthwate :f4:

Fullsize Pics
This Visit: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/d_btamburinid_b_ducatimiamiorangebrutale
Last Visit: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/d_btamburinid_b_ducatimiami81107
White 312R: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/d_btamburinid_b_61407bikeshow

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
odonata said:
Nice post! thasnks for the pics... they sure have a lot of MV bits there.

What's the story with white/blk F4 in the the post #5 pics? I see it has the monobloc but they replaced the original fork bottom too? I wonder why? for bling?

thanks.
I examined the pic further, and I wonder, are those the forks off of the CC (a few months ago he said, that he'd get them, but are they)?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Ya know I think its awesome they talk to you and show you around. I know alot of places around here that will not even look at you if your less than 50 years of age.

Thanks for putting up these photos!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Ilike the orange Brute...But don't care too much for the 910 graphic on the knee-holes...paint over it!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Appears they have a lot more "stuff" for MVs in stock then my dealer....maybe I need to take a trip to Miami just to look around?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
esq'z me said:
Appears they have a lot more "stuff" for MVs in stock then my dealer....maybe I need to take a trip to Miami just to look around?
They have alot of stuff I didn't even know about until I saw it there, like the perforated red leather seat.

Dova80 said:
Ya know I think its awesome they talk to you and show you around. I know alot of places around here that will not even look at you if your less than 50 years of age.

Thanks for putting up these photos!
Dova, I am also surprised that when I ask Rolando questions, and such, he actually takes the time to answer, and he doesn't seem annoyed (when I talk to him, he doesn't fill the stereotype of the typical exotic vehicle salesman, who doesn't bother). Even the Cagiva USA General Manager was very nice, and he didn't cut me off because customers walked by, but continued talking. That's part of the reason why I love MV's so much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts