MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am new here and am about to go ahead and purchase a Brutale 910s from a new dealer in my state. My question to all is I found on MV site a 910s in Orange and BLK? Does anyone know of such a color coming to the states?? I will be replaceing My Triumph SP3 and would love to get the pumkin bike if possible!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Funny......I replaced my SP3 with the Brute. You will love the change!!!!! I don't know for sure about the 910S coming to the states. I thought I read that it wasn't. Only the R was. So.....not for sure.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The rumor floating around is that there is a surplus of 06' 910S in the states and they aren't importing the 07' until stock is depleated. Again, just a rumor.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info! Figures the year I decide to commit to a new machine it's the year of mistique?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
come on pier, i know you really just want the jacket she's wearing...... :naughty:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wife21 said:
ok, this is not pumpkin... not even Brutale.... :stir:

wow....nice.....rims..... :jerkoff:

·
Registered
822 Posts
wife21 said:
ok, this is not pumpkin... not even Brutale.... :stir:

Dear god, we gotta get that poor girl something to eat...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have to admit, that Halloween paint job looks good. Silver and red is still the fastest color combination though.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Some Guy said:
Dear god, we gotta get that poor girl something to eat...
++++1

I could give her some kg:s of mine (I got to get rid off 10 kg:s
:banghead: :banghead: , damn Italian food... :banghead: :banghead: )

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I love the pumpkin colour - looks wild and for those girls.... PLEASE ship some finnish maids out here to Aussie land!!! Quick!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I didn't like the orange in the first pics from the MV website because it looked flat, but it looks like it's metallic in those pics, and that really changed my mind....now I think it looks hawt! :smoking:

·
Registered
796 Posts
i don t like the colour combination.

but check out what i ve found on a italian mv agusta dealers site.a new mv f4 r colour combination

·
Registered
3 Posts
@wife21

Nice to see my pics from EICMA 2006 in your posts again! ;-)
Where did you find them?

CHE

1 - 20 of 27 Posts