MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
pigiolino said:
My wife not still it understood that my "bike of heart" is MV and not VM!!!! :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Shirt?... WHAT Shirt?... I don't think anybody will notice the actual shirt if they see your lovely wife!

Gorgeous bikes, a beautiful wife, and all the charm of Italy. I think you may just be living the perfect dream life, Pier!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
you are a lucky man pigiolino!

who cares whats written on the shirt, it's the inner (hidden) values that count.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
VM? Is she an IBMer? HA!

I'll decline to comment about being lucky or not. That particular view isn't enough for me to decide :D

(Edit: And before I completely stick my foot in my mouth, even the entire view wouldn't be enough.)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hey David! I remember you! Aren't you that guy from Vegas? Heh. It's been too long man... I've been bummed with this *&^%^&* Ducati. I'm sure it's going to be fun when it gets done (everything that could possibly be wrong, is), but if it breaks again I'm done with Ducatis! I shoulda bought an Aprilia a racer friend of mine was selling...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
acruhl said:
Hey David! I remember you! Aren't you that guy from Vegas? Heh. It's been too long man... I've been bummed with this *&^%^&* Ducati. I'm sure it's going to be fun when it gets done (everything that could possibly be wrong, is), but if it breaks again I'm done with Ducatis! I shoulda bought an Aprilia a racer friend of mine was selling...
...It has been way too long. You and Kelly should make a trip up north for some R&R. Just remember to bring the bikes along. :laughing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 33 Posts