MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that as this year goes by that there are fewer and fewer Brits posting on this site anymore, and was wondering what has happened to the good old reliable crew that were always up for a good laugh??

Have the Brits all sold their MV's or are there other reasons??

:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
so 3 people from the UK, that sounds about right :stickpoke

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
i post so do others that i know

since getting bike sorted i'm now happier out on bike as i've used it more in the last 2mths than i did all last year

sorry guys but i haven't got much to post about except my roasted nuts

and the new mv i like the rear but fuck me the vents on the side fairings you could drive a bus thro and have ruined the looks
maybe if i saw one in the flesh i might go ohhh errrr

rather save for a senna tho thou

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
It will be due to 3 factors...

1. It is a World Cup year, and they do not want to raise their heads and get them knocked off
2. It is an ashes year (see above), and
3. It is summer over there - and they will be out enjoying the 3.6 days of sunshine they get each year!

Does this help explain the absence??

:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Well I think if they werent so busy dunking their crackers in Tea.. and learned to type with a proper accent we would probably notice the Brits a little more

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Come you Brits, Lets be having Yar !

Brits like to have a crack and take the piss out of each other (in a no harm intended way).

This forum doesn’t really condone that type of behaviour and is strangely polite in some instances compared to other motorbike forums.

So there's an intrinsic ability here to set people's eyebrows on fire by the mere power of the spoken, filthy word.

My grandmother, bless her hobnail boots, could swear for fifteen minutes solid, and not repeat herself once.

Proud traditions!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Yep, MV's long gone now, I still enjoy this board, and I DO KNOW it's an MV forum but the loyalty shown by some followers (you know who you are) beggars belief, and as time goes on I really can't be bothered, which is a shame because with most of the 'posters' I respect their choice, beliefs and way of life etc

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, MV's long gone now, I still enjoy this board, and I DO KNOW it's an MV forum but the loyalty shown by some followers :)stickpokeyou know who you are) beggars belief, and as time goes on I really can't be bothered, which is a shame because with most of the 'posters' I respect their choice, beliefs and way of life etc

John's granny can swear for 15 fuckin minutes non stop !!

:jsm:

Does anyone else have an interesting granny that can possibly swear for longer? Chew tobacco perhaps or do both at the same time?

:smoking:

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Yep, MV's long gone now, I still enjoy this board, and I DO KNOW it's an MV forum but the loyalty shown by some followers (you know who you are) beggars belief, and as time goes on I really can't be bothered, which is a shame because with most of the 'posters' I respect their choice, beliefs and way of life etc
Mike..

Is your Beemer one of those that has been recalled for the camshaft problem ? ..

I was telling Ade last night that I heard that some 1000RR have been suffering from camshaft wear and have been recalled. Apparently, BMW haven't got stock of replacement cams due to the high demand of the first production run.

What have you heard ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
John's granny can swear for 15 fuckin minutes non stop !!

:jsm:

Does anyone else have an interesting granny that can possibly swear for longer? Chew tobacco perhaps or do both at the same time?

:smoking:
Mine could fart for a good 10 minutes without repeating herself :jsm:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Also when you guys in Aus or USA are asleep I am awake & vice versa, so its not easy to get involved in a long post and reply situation.

Anyway I would rather ride than post. It's summer here. So speak to y'all in October

Allan

·
Registered
986 Posts
Mine could fart for a good 10 minutes without repeating herself :jsm:
Mine could repeat herself for 10 minutes and i still wouldn't take a word in....

Actually thats the misses too,

Actually thats anything with tits and teeth....

Yup definitely some humour filters between the brits and those that bomb others that don't agree with them...

Ps. yes i did hear there's another dictator at the helm, no offense guys its only humor

Attachments

1 - 20 of 78 Posts