MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a year ago today, my family and I drove to north of Los Angeles (about 2 hours away) just to, "take a look" at a 910R. The rest, as they say, is history. When I bought it, it had 7500 miles. A year later, 16,300 miles.

Here's a photo I took of the 910R in July:
910R_rightside_072712.jpg

After having the 15,000 mile service done a couple of weeks ago, I am going to start doing at least some of the maintenance myself (ouch! - that is an expensive service - though at least the bike is running better then ever - thanks Moto-Forza!). I may never tune the engine throttle bodies, but I should be able to do most of the other service items like I did on my previous bike - especially with all the information and help available here!

Out of the blue, I said to my wife today, "Honey, it is my one year anniversary."
She says (without missing a beat), "Has it already been a year since we got your bike?" - gotta love her!

Anyway, I am very glad I got my "dream" bike and have been enjoying it almost every day - even when it just gets me to and from work. It's a keeper:)!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I am Bias,love the color,cheers eddy

I have just done my first seat cowl paint job ,will post when finished

1 - 4 of 4 Posts