Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fabulous Adrian and me today turn different ages lol
Happy birthday champ hope u have a great day

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
The fabulous Adrian and me today turn different ages lol
Happy birthday champ hope u have a great day
Happy Birthday to you Rob, just saw your message. Hope you had a great day.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Happy belated B/Day guys, I didn't even notice this before, hope it's a great year Robbie and Adrian.
Thanks Donsy

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Congrats to you both!!

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Bday?

Happy Birthday to both Adrian and Rob...

Hope they are great ones :drummer:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes had an awesome day.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eddy
U missed a great party , there was dancing, singing, women everywhere, a bike or two in the corner, alcohol flowing from the taps, just a great night to be had by all, this was what they told us, Adrian and I were both too hammered to remember the event at all. Mate we would of invited u but ur in Brisbane

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Eddy
U missed a great party , there was dancing, singing, women everywhere, a bike or two in the corner, alcohol flowing from the taps, just a great night to be had by all, this was what they told us, Adrian and I were both too hammered to remember the event at all. Mate we would of invited u but ur in Brisbane
Thanks guys.
Yes it was a great night wasn't it from the feedback we got. Have to cut back on those shots next year, it's never good when you can't remember what happened

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.