MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sealed a deal on one of four 910R that are available in NewZealand. What a friggin awesome lookin machine, basically bought after checkin it out on this site without even having seen one for real. Midlife crisis is about to begin. The Harley sporty will be used for the regular stuff the Brutale is for the special trips and moments. Great site guys...keep it up

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Firstly welcome... Think Finn on site has one too in NZ, where are you in NZ, we visted last year, would love the R round the Coromandel loop!!!
Belive you don't get the exhaust with yours over there, having said that don't think anyone has yet :mad:

Have Fun :later:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked my new 910r up last night. Awesome, gonna take a while to get use to it completely different to a harley. Chalk and cheese really but you need a variety of bikes to suit what you want and this is just the start of the collection I need at least 3 more to satisfy my lust all completely different. I think a F4 would be right up there.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...exactly right on the variety of bikes. People who don't ride don't get it...think they are basically all the same. I can't wait to get my exhaust for the 910R...anyone know if they are still expected in July? :conveyer:

Kiwidoc said:
Picked my new 910r up last night. Awesome, gonna take a while to get use to it completely different to a harley. Chalk and cheese really but you need a variety of bikes to suit what you want and this is just the start of the collection I need at least 3 more to satisfy my lust all completely different. I think a F4 would be right up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts