MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it's my turn guys.

I need a head count for Friday's event, and interest in other events. Keep this thread short and on point please. (Al....:stickpoke)

Please respond here, or via PM with your attendance. Jackie and I have to plan Friday's dinner. In addition, I need to gauge interest in NRSO (non riding significant other) events. Trips to the World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium (downtown Atlanta next door to each other). Cartersville museum visits (Tellus Science Museum and Booth Western Art Museum. These are truly world class provided by our local billionaire philanthropist. Google 'em).

Also, please send me a PM with your (real) name, spouse or friend's name, cell phone #, and email address. The purpose of this request is to be able to contact you as we get closer if needed. I'll respond with my cell phone and email if you need to ask me anything as well.

Finally, if you haven't registered at the Hilton Garden Inn, do so ASAP at the link below my signature. We have a block of rooms that we will have to release fairly soon.

We're working hard to make this bigger and better.....:) Thanks in advance.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Hi Randy,

I'm there +1 on Friday. Will send email with further details.

I have a question: For the ride out day (which day is this?) will there be some form of 'support' vehicle? I'd probably be riding solo, but would be nice to have the GF along with the group via a cage if possible. Note: she cannot drive my beater rental, so looking to see if there was going to be another option.

I'm still keen on the aquarium, so will try to work that one out on my own and see if i can fit it into the weekend....

thanks for setting up.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Andrew and Melissa. Might be the 2 kids. I am working on a way to not bring them. Weekend with the wife and no kids would be a plus:naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Randy,

I'm there +1 on Friday. Will send email with further details.

I have a question: For the ride out day (which day is this?) will there be some form of 'support' vehicle? I'd probably be riding solo, but would be nice to have the GF along with the group via a cage if possible. Note: she cannot drive my beater rental, so looking to see if there was going to be another option.

I'm still keen on the aquarium, so will try to work that one out on my own and see if i can fit it into the weekend....

thanks for setting up.
I'm driving my F350 with trailer as a sag vehicle Sunday in North Georgia. GF is welcome to ride. As for the trip to Barber, I'm pretty sure, but not positive that some of the spouses will be driving to Birmingham as well.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Count me and Carrie in for Friday night. Will be stopping by the Hotel later on Saturday for socializing and a few cocktails no dinner.

·
Administrator
19,829 Posts
Randy...you know I am there.
Castle and Melissa (sans scooter, unfortunately) will be there as well (since I am picking them up at the airport. They will have to speak up for themselves about desires for extra curricula activities.

And what's this about you driving a chase truck???? I was thinking you would lead the law abiding (this year) parade through the mountains???

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I'm driving my F350 with trailer as a sag vehicle Sunday in North Georgia. GF is welcome to ride. As for the trip to Barber, I'm pretty sure, but not positive that some of the spouses will be driving to Birmingham as well.

cool. would be great to reserve a set in there.... !

giddyup!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Randy...you know I am there.
Castle and Melissa (sans scooter, unfortunately) will be there as well (since I am picking them up at the airport. They will have to speak up for themselves about desires for extra curricula activities.

And what's this about you driving a chase truck???? I was thinking you would lead the law abiding (this year) parade through the mountains???
Ed got it right except that if I take Melissa, Melanie would be really pissed.
Melanie loves bikes and would most likely want to tag along with the MV bike fanatic crowd.

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Mrs. SS and I will be at The Friday event. She is bringing along her Ducati Monster 695 and intends to ride with the MV Agusta hooligan crowd. If she finds we are too quick, then that makes another bike available and she'd be available to drive my Dodge Ram 1500 as a chase if needed...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Mrs. SS and I will be at The Friday event. She is bringing along her Ducati Monster 695 and intends to ride with the MV Agusta hooligan crowd. If she finds we are too quick, then that makes another bike available and she'd be available to drive my Dodge Ram 1500 as a chase if needed...
Hey Chuck, looks like Mrs SS and I will be at the back of the group then - have a feeling I'm going to be Captain Slow, especially on someone elses bike :naughty::naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Hey Chuck, looks like Mrs SS and I will be at the back of the group then - have a feeling I'm going to be Captain Slow, especially on someone elses bike :naughty::naughty:
As we always say: Ride your own ride. That being said, Cindy will always appreciate the company...I usually ride "Charley" so that I can keep an eye on the group...my responsible nature.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Dodge as a chase truck? Interesting...

Well the pool party will be the only thing I will be fast at even probably lead!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts