MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
The Classic Throttle Shop is VERY expensive - as I found out when I was shopping for my Porsche. They advertise world wide, so I am assuming the quality is up there, but they were a bit rich for me.
Paying <$25K for a 250 that wouldn't pull a sailor off your sister is also a bit rich. If it was the 750 America, well that would be a different proposition - but that would cost you 3 times the entry fee.......

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Maybe all the 250's came to Australia? for something of such alleged rarity ..two come up at the same time , one state apart?

Click HERE

I agree with you Steve - those near the bridge places are a complete :jerkoff: If you really want it & money is no object then fine but I am not wired that way, I cannot over pay and be happy with what I have acquired (regardless of what money I do or don't have) it's a total game, getting 'that deal' is part of the happiness of ownership for me.

That thing seems way rich, incidentally the one I put has been for sale forever, that obviously makes a statement about the value/price.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
In my eyes is a price of 20.000 USD insane. In fact we have here a 350 Elettronica with a left over 250 Engine. You can get a 350 for around 3000 to lets say 5000 Euro's. Does a weaker engine make this bike more desirable ?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I know both the bike and the owner. This bike has been for sale in Melbourne for quite a while before heading up to Sydney. The owner has 3 MVs for sale, all at a price substantially greater than I would consider the going price.

i have never heard of a 250 looking like a 350 B and suspect that someone changed the bike in a similar way that the 600/4 and 750 GT were converted to look like a 750 Sport.

If you really want a classic MV then have a look at the 750 GT MV for sale in Sydney at bout the same time.
www.bonhamsandgoodman.com.au/lot_details.php?lot=91218&from=search&offset=0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts