MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going? First off, I currently have a Honda RC51 and love the bike. I am looking for a second bike now. When the Brutale 910R came out I saw it at the San Antonio dealer and just stood there for what seemed forever looking at this piece of art. I also fell in love with the F4, but right now I can only afford one of them. I live in the Austin, TX area and ride mostly in the canyons and for fun. So, here is my question, I am 6' 2" tall. Am I too tall to be comfortable on the Brutale? I read in Cycle World that if you are over 6' then for get it, but I wanted advise from you guys. I would love a "naked" bike, and am drawn to the Brutale, but if it will not work for me, then the F4 it is....sad isn't it?!?!?! :)

Thanks for your help and Semper Fi!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yes the brutale is compact. You may be too tall, but only a ride will tell. I think at least one of the members around here is as tall as you, but cant remember who. Good luck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm 5'10" and it feels pretty compact on my 750 but I think the new one's have ajustable pegs don't they and if not I know you can buy them. That might help.
You will have to decide. The bike is krazy fun, perfect for a good old south Texas day of scaring cows.
PILLAR Victoria TX

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi and welcome... :)

I am 6' 1" and have no problems... i read the same article as u and thought the Brutale would be too small but it wasn't... a test drive will sort that out for u.

The riding position is much more comfortable than my sportsbike... that may be a factor for u too if you're that tall.

Good luck and let us know what bike u choose...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cowtipper, thanks dude! my wife and I are in Margarita Island right now. I paid for her vacation that she wanted so it is my turn for something fun. I think I am going with the Burtale. Don't know when I will purchase, but your reply helped out!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had similar concerns, but they dissapeared after the test ride. I'm 6'2'', 205lbs, and the machine works perfectly for me. Absolutley love it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm 6'1" and i love the Brutale - much more comfortable than my sportbike. (If you're interested, I'm selling my Brutale 910 (black/red), with extras. My post is in the for sale section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts