MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended this class and i loved it... sadly.. there is no word on wether or not this school will be in CA after this or next month. So they are going to have a party with lots of bikes at the:

Pomona Fairgrounds
Sunday afternoon December 10th

It should be a great time! By 3 PM most of the advanced students of that day are getting tired and calling it a day, giving us an open track to do a few wheelies and show off a bit... Or just hang...

There will be food and refreshments!

If you want to take this class there is one or two more left... then.. that may be that.

For info call:
David Hansen

818-957-7104

[email protected]

·
Registered
735 Posts
i dunno how they could abandon this market. anywho - now to the point - who is the girlie in ur avatar who i want to see more of? :flash:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found her pic while looking at friends of friends of friends of friends on myspace. so i have no idea who she is. i do remember that there were more pics that were better than this one.. and i stupidly only saved this one. The others were.. well.. more revealing. Different positions really. The only thing i remember is that she has a boyfriend who rides/races motorcycles. Thats why i looked at the profile at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts