MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happend to (my.agusta.us ) PDF file MV Agusta workshop manuals.? Has it been taken off the net?, I need to check my valve clearance and want to do it step by step with the manual as i havnt done it before.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)Dons i only need manual for 312r so if you can email it to me that would be awesome. Its blokes like you that make this forum so good, thanks mate.
[email protected]

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its down loading, thanks Donsy.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Its just the early F4(aka mine, the only ones I downloaded), if anyone sends me other models I can create folders and add them up, I have 20gigs of available space right now and those PDF files are small.

If we do go that far I can probably create a private page on archercc.net for forum members.

·
Registered
14,561 Posts
site?

hopefully the guy that put it up there will figure out what is wrong i sent him a PM

·
Administrator
20,343 Posts
Its just the early F4(aka mine, the only ones I downloaded), if anyone sends me other models I can create folders and add them up, I have 20gigs of available space right now and those PDF files are small.

If we do go that far I can probably create a private page on archercc.net for forum members.
Ryan, I have some manuals (parts, chassis, engine) for Euro 3 spec bikes. Too big for emails. Send me a PM and maybe I can get them to you to post up???

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Same here

Ryan, I have some manuals (parts, chassis, engine) for Euro 3 spec bikes. Too big for emails. Send me a PM and maybe I can get them to you to post up???
I can email them via Acrobat mail, which works fine for any size, and I have all the F4 and B4 files, so if there's any your missing Ed or Ryan, just let me know too. Cheers guys.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Whatever works best for everyone. If drop box is permanent enough and the forum admins want to create links its fine. If you'd rather get a site up I can create a page and host them. Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Can you provide location of Drop Box acct and does this include manual for 02 F4 Senna?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just checked this again. Ill try to get a shared folder up for this tommorow and put the link here. I think the senna is in it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Many thanks Simcity

Simcity, Greatly appreciate the links as I have been searching a bit for 2010 manuals and even quoted $100 each for engine and chassis manuals from the factory. Just more reason to be on this great forum and part of a wider motorcycling community.

Brilliant
:f4::highclap:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts