MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

What I remember of Cypriot roads over 20 years ago was narrower, less asphalt, crazy traffic (if any) , lots of gravel on the roads... Apparently all that has changed!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey Demitris..
Lucky you stopped just after that or you would have ridden straight off the edge of Cyprus.
It's not that big you know! Ha

Another beer Stiv?......#%[email protected]&

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Nice Home Stretch ! I'm really jealous right now, since I'm still hanging in the desert.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do you mean by equipment? This is a friend riding my bike, as I am stranded in the UK for the next 2 months. He took it out during the weekend, after about a month of the bike being on the charger. He changed the settings of the suspension because ever since I got the bike, i wasnt really comfortable with the suspension settings. We have now put the front height to the factory setting, and lowered the rear by 4mm.

The bike is a 1000s, with carbon dymag wheels, many carbon pannels, titanium bolts, full titanium rg3, pc, upgraded marzochi rac 50 front ohlins rear and sigma slipper clutch.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
What do you mean by equipment? This is a friend riding my bike, as I am stranded in the UK for the next 2 months. He took it out during the weekend, after about a month of the bike being on the charger. He changed the settings of the suspension because ever since I got the bike, i wasnt really comfortable with the suspension settings. We have now put the front height to the factory setting, and lowered the rear by 4mm.

The bike is a 1000s, with carbon dymag wheels, many carbon pannels, titanium bolts, full titanium rg3, pc, upgraded marzochi rac 50 front ohlins rear and sigma slipper clutch.

lol equipment to record with..

Forgot to specify sorry.. I just thought the video was good and figured I would try to see what kind of recording device was used.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts