MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I have nothing new to report other than I love my bike even if she is a mean, demanding, needy bitch. She runs better than ever with the re-flashed ecu from Redline and as soon as weather warms will be up for a fine tune on the Dyno. She is now perfect in every way.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I just couldn't resist considering our past. :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Jason, I really like that bike - very cool carbon fiber pieces ... front fender, etc. And noticeable track day rubber on those tires! :yo:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, she has her share of scratches and dings but I try to keep her beautiful. Thought I was due to post something that didn't involve a running problem.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Nice photos.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
It's really nice to someone that is so much into their bike & not only for the first 5 minutes - many people don't 'get it' nor can they 'buy it' ;)

Congrats Man :yo:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice bike, nice pics! :cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bike is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
fantastic,Jason,my brother has paint a panel business ,guess who will be doing my paint job now,lol

leave it to the experts

cheers eddy

·
Registered
654 Posts
Love the bike, and the carbon, and the wheels, and the paintjob, and the helmet..............you get the picture! Nice work.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lovely bike. How do you find the BST's?

I'm off to SA next year so might arrange to grab a set. The reviews are always positive but interested to know how they work on a single swinger and in particular a naked.

·
Registered
988 Posts
It's really nice to someone that is so much into their bike & not only for the first 5 minutes - many people don't 'get it' nor can they 'buy it' ;)

Congrats Man :yo:
Well said Rob.

Now is the time to enjoy the fruits of your trials and tribulations :yo:And cash :jsm: :stickpoke

If it was all easy, where's the satisfaction in that :king:

Well done man :smoking:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It only took 2 yrs to make her what I want. The BSTs are awesome. But since I upgraded from Brembo Ultralights I only saved a few lbs but the amount of forcevit takes to spin them up and stop them is so much less because the weight is in the middle of the rim. I spun a bst on an axle and a stock cast rim next to it. The difference was crazy.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. Just saw. There have been a lot of fantastic bikes posted there. She's in good company.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awesome.

Love the "gangster lean" on the sidestand. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts