MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, all i can say, bought my brutie 3 weeks ago , and yesterday they changed the exhaust line, to mv corse (steel version)
Different bike, huge difference.Rides way better , on off gas effect is gone :yo::yo:

·
Registered
136 Posts
The microtek ECU?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

And the best news is that we get a week dry weather from tuesday on :stickpoke
Let the spring begin :yo:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks very nice. Keep posting on throttle response and fuel consumption, am interested.

Was the work carried out by an official MV dealer?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Midnicrow

Since none of the infinately more knowledgable sources here have responded, Electronic Control Unit (I think) controls timing and fueling. Stock performance can be improved with aftermarket such as microtech or "mv corse" race equipment. There is a ton of info on here about it. Use the search feature and you will find all the information you could possibly need.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Midnicrow

Since none of the infinately more knowledgable sources here have responded, Electronic Control Unit (I think) controls timing and fueling. Stock performance can be improved with aftermarket such as microtech or "mv corse" race equipment. There is a ton of info on here about it. Use the search feature and you will find all the information you could possibly need.
+1

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks very nice. Keep posting on throttle response and fuel consumption, am interested.

Was the work carried out by an official MV dealer?
The ecu , midpipe and cans are all orignal Mv corse and the work was done by official Mv dealer.
From tomorrow on we have nice weather coming , so i will be able to let you guys know about the consumption :stickpoke

1 - 12 of 12 Posts