·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great looking bike, but you know what really grinds my gears?

If you're going to go all out, balls to the wall, and introduce an R model, give it everything and then some to hold that title (case in point are the Aprillia bikes, the R models do in fact have MANY well designed and setup mods compared to their standard counterparts). Now before you go and say what in gods name are you talking about? This bike apears to have been designed quite well and with all out performance in mind, but it does have one small flaw (maybe not a flaw, but more an attention to detail) I've noticed... The rear brake! They should have thrown a Brembo on there as well. Something about a bike with mix macthed brake components that just makes me say, why? Some of you might say, well who really needs it in the rear, but I feel if you're going to build such a bike, a minor expense such as Brembo swap for the rear should have not been over looked. Just my 2 cets. PS The Brembo wheels are HOT!

·
Registered
798 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
Great looking bike, but you know what really grinds my gears?

If you're going to go all out, balls to the wall, and introduce an R model, give it everything and then some to hold that title (case in point are the Aprillia bikes, the R models do in fact have MANY well designed and setup mods compared to their standard counterparts). Now before you go and say what in gods name are you talking about? This bike apears to have been designed quite well and with all out performance in mind, but it does have one small flaw (maybe not a flaw, but more an attention to detail) I've noticed... The rear brake! They should have thrown a Brembo on there as well. Something about a bike with mix macthed brake components that just makes me say, why? Some of you might say, well who really needs it in the rear, but I feel if you're going to build such a bike, a minor expense such as Brembo swap for the rear should have not been over looked. Just my 2 cets. PS The Brembo wheels are HOT!
Yep, I have to agree. They did the same thing with the Brutale R. They kept the Nissin rear break.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
NICE,

It's a MEAN looking machine. The black wheels are Smokin.

But truth is...Marchesini wheels are "nicer" or of better grade. JMHO.

I agree, brakes should match front & rear.

But you can't but LOVE this machine AND be jealous of those owning it when time come. It's called...ENMV.

Peter :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My new favorite F4!

I agree about the Nissin rear brake, (on my 910R also) but to be honest, I rarely use the rear but when I do, it does the job.

Wow, just thinking how cool that bike would compliment the 910R..... :naughty:

John T

·
Registered
473 Posts
This bike in my opinion is behind the 1000 S on looks. very suzuki like. I prefer the red version but...

One more thing about the brakes: why didnt Mv change the brake pump to a radial one?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I can't read italian, so what's going to make this special? I mean more power, better suspension? Sorry for the squid questions.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Work of art...again...well done MV, just wish they produced other colours, dark ones are not my taste but suits some, red and silver any day. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
UA_Agusta said:
I can't read italian, so what's going to make this special? I mean more power, better suspension? Sorry for the squid questions.
all of the above and add brakes and wheels...just not looks.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
1 - 20 of 83 Posts