MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not seem to wrap myself around the looks of the 2007 and up dark bikes. Do any of you know if the old star wheels will fit on a 2007 1000R?

Does anyone have pictures of how the old star wheels look on a black 2007? I would appreciate any info and pics...thank you.

Rodrigo

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Yes, they will fit. You'll have to change the brake rotors on the front and put the spacers in for the smaller axle. The rear is a bolt on.
It is a bit of a performance downgrade, but if you like the looks and are not concerned with unsprung weight have at it.

If you had posted this 2 weeks ago, I could have shown you a picture.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Iraq> contractor? Military? or you live there? Just curious, I have many friends in the middle east and I serve the US Army too.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iraq> contractor? Military? or you live there? Just curious, I have many friends in the middle east and I serve the US Army too.
Spent 16 years in the Marine Corps (including a few deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan) and got out to do this line of work. Contractor now, but recently sworn in to the Army Reserves so I can go active when I get tired of doing this and finish my four years to retire.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I've got a set of satin black magnesium star rims coming from marvic for my black and charcoal 2008 312r. I like the original star rim look as well. I'll post some pics when it is together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts