MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I just wanted to post a photo of my Brutale in Showoff thread...
And I found that its restricted now, in spite of the fact that I had registered here more than 3 years ago))
Im more a reader of the forum, not a writer.
But anyway here is a bit about me and my bike.
Im 32, Im a lawyer from Moscow and I ride bikes for about 12 years now. Had a few CBRRRs, tried a bit new AfricaTwin, BMW GS and RR, different Ducatis, Aprilia RSV4 (my brother owns one, so we share sometimes), Suzuki Boulevard 1800, HD Sportster and many others.
I bought my Brutale 1090 in 2013 with 0km on odometer and now it is close to 40k.
That was an unexpected purchase. I was interested in test-ride of Brutale B3 but I saw 1090 and that was love at first sight. I didnt have enough money to buy it, but the seller said: try them both, I will not persuade you". I did and didnt want to return to B3 anymore, spent some wedding savings to buy it (the best decision I ever made, defenatly))).
I had a few electric issues with it in the first year, but really its a very reliable bike. The only problem is that its really rare and it is not easy to find details in stock, community of owners or even an experienced mechanic.
And its the best bike I ever had or tried. After 5 seasons I still love it, adore every ride and I enjoy just smoking and staring at it))
I still dont know what could be better. Maybe I'll try KTM 1290 or a Ducati, coz I miss a bit the caracter and sound of V-engines. I have an idea to cooperate with my brother and take 1 without selling Brutale or RSV.
Thanks.
And a few photos that I wanted to post. Taaa-daaam:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I want to repaint front fender, dash cover, tank and tail this winter. Too tired of grey. But hvnt decide yet what color-scheme is better.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome back!

с возвращением братишка

молодец у тебя хороший мотик и английский кстати тоже :)))

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great looking Brutale!!

Glad you finally said hello
Welcome back!

с возвращением братишка

молодец у тебя хороший мотик и английский кстати тоже :)))
Hello! :grin2:

Привет! Спасибо! Давно не практиковался в письменном английском. Tuono тоже огонь! :f4:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts