·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow. that looks like a seriously old bike.

I have no idea what it is.

But I like the airplane and goggle guy on the front fender....looks like an easy mod. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Pier-it is great to see such a cool vintage MV on the streets-the bike has so many great deals-love the handlebars-the bike reminds me of my brothers Mondial Champione(1958)-thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Pier I will print the Photo out and will compair tonight with my Books. Tell You tomorrow which Bike it exactly is. Buy the Way, 8000 Euro's is a hefty price !

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I believe it is a late fifties 125 Turismo Rapido or Rapido Sport. Have great Day Pier !

·
Registered
832 Posts
It's the Rapido Sport I believe. My TR is a '55 and looks very similar but with a few important differences like the shape of the exhaust outlet (mine is a shark's fin style) and the large bolt head on top of the fork-neck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
125tr

Hi there,
I too have a 1955 125TR, bought as a very used machine - every part was passed it's use by date. After a year of hard work restoring , I rode it in this years MotoGiro D'Italia and came 3rd in the 125cc class.
The bike gave no trouble at all, except the narrow seat!

The large steering head nut I believe is the steering damper adjuster.

·
Registered
832 Posts
JohnG,

Can I see (a) photo/s of yours please? I'm new to this game and I've seen very few others the same as mine. I kind of like the narrow seat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts