MV Agusta Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Guess I’m still here from time to time.

Just reading the name “Stephen Wood” makes my skin crawl. And that public defender guy in Philly. Forget his name, though.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Who remembers that idiot Splading... if you were around then you will know what I mean

If ever there was someone who embodied the phrase 'post whore' it was him! Lol.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Who remembers that idiot Splading... if you were around then you will know what I mean
Do you mean Spaulding, Spalding (sp), I don't remember him that way?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Spalding... would not call him an idiot. Maybe slightly over enthusiastic haha

·
Registered
351 Posts
You can count me in from 2006.
I was the first person in Ireland to purchase a 2004 brute, took to Sydney sold 2011 then purchased a 2016 TV and even divorced my old name, but you can call me Pablo esq😋

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Joined in '05, but that was the 2nd time. Was here before there was a here with the MV listserve. Then it turned into a forum, then Alvin redid it and had to re-register. I believe that's when Pete designed the logo. The forum was so valuable that members contemplated buying Alvin a brutale. I know we got him some new boots, but can't remember if we closed the deal on the brutale or not.

Not around that freq anymore, every now and then. Enjoyed some real characters here and made some good friends GreenEggs, CAG, etc. Watched Alka start from photoshopping paint schemes, to buying his dream bike and turning into a full blown business. Then when Randy joined it went to a new level of shenanigans. From his posts to opening his home for Bubbalicious, to his constant berating of Lee and "F4 weenies". Never made one as they ALWAYS fell on my little girl's birthday weekend...like every year!

I remember when I posted about having a get off. Had a member just DONATE all the parts I needed. Wouldn't take any money for it. Been on Rennlist longer than here and I've NEVER seen that happen. However, that act got me to treat others in need the same when possible.

MVagusta.net for the win!

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Haven't been back in awhile, for some reason decided to log in and see whats going on. I no longer have a motorcycle, so not a lot to contribute.

Hope everyone is doing well in life! This place was a lot of fun back in the day.
Hi there Dova !!!

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Do you mean Spaulding, Spalding (sp), I don't remember him that way?
I remember when it was pre-forum and looking through the listserve to find things. I also remember this guy and his drive to have more posts than anyone. I also took a break from the forum as i got heavy into cars, now i am heavy into both again. I love this place, and sometimes wish i was faster than the knurl when great parts pop up for sale!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
A website Forum is only as good as its members and this forum has great members. They have to be to put up with my gigantic paragraphs , crappy spelling and lousy spelling LOLOLL

Seriously....On this laptop a LENOVO IDEAPAD 330 if I do not keep the ..line ?...2-3 inches from where I am typing it throws the sentence I am writing into the middle of the previous paragraph? Writing an e-mail is almost impossible. Only computer I have had to do this? Has done this from day 1 . TOO cheap to throw the dam thing out lol.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts