MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Administrator
20,349 Posts
I joined in 2005. Still look most days.
Whatever happened to that list of all the models and who owned them. Was available on the old site.
The registry !!! When they changed to the new server we lost quite a few things...:|

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I think I might be considered one of the old guys (member #1!)

I was doing a full fluid refresh on my Brutale a few months ago and found it fun to come here and get all the info I needed as a pure consumer. Although honestly, less riding for me and more flying/driving... how about that new Brutale Oro? That got my attention..

I'm definitely not on that much as I'm all over these days, but I check in from time to time. I've met up with Odonata a few times -- usually reach out to him when I'm in LA

As for FB... deactivated that awhile ago..

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Great to see you still jump on here from time to time Alvin. Thanks again for all that you have done for all of us.

·
Administrator
20,349 Posts
Good to hear from you @alvin !!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes good to hear from you mate.

·
Super Moderator
22,618 Posts
@alvin: Get yourself to Gapalicious this year!

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I was here before Alvin created his first forum which led to the current one. Think I joined my first forum back in '04.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I joined in 2006, and spend time looking through the forum most days. I still have my EVO3 F4 now 15 years old which has improved with age. I added a 2007 Brutale 910s 4 years ago to the gang. My affection for the brand is still as strong as ever, and this site is so useful.......and some of you are so so funny.....I likey.

·
Super Moderator
22,618 Posts
I have it noted in my calendar (I assume you mean 2019)! Wanted to make an appearance this year but had a schedule conflict, unfortunately
Yes good sir...I do mean Gapalicious 2019! :smoking:

·
Administrator
20,349 Posts
I have it noted in my calendar (I assume you mean 2019)! Wanted to make an appearance this year but had a schedule conflict, unfortunately
If you fly into Atlanta I have MUCH nicer guest accommodations then the last time you were here.

I live about a 2 hour drive from the Gapalicious site and would be happy to host you and provide transportation. Felix flew in from Germany and stayed with me last year. I have room for you both should he join us again next year.

Reactions: andrew fotheringham

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
Hey John

Good thread you Silly Old Sod. :wink2:

I'd post on here more often if this forum wouldn't keep F**king me over with my log in password. A couple of months ago, something happened with the forum's log-in system and every time I tried to log onto the forum the computer said "No !".

The problem is still happening to date and I had to go through the malarkey of having to request a new password to post on John's thread.

I don't mind doing it a few times, as there's a good bunch of blokes on here and some threads are informative, but after having to request a new password to log onto the forum a million times, I think to myself... Bol**ks :frown2:

Anyway, enough bitching.

I miss the old crew and political sparring we used to have and I suppose you can't stop change.. I blame social media for making the World an over sensitive bunch of snow flakes. :wink2:

Just want to wish the Old & The New Clan a Happy Christmas and a peaceful 2019.

Take care everyone and hugs & kisses to you all.

J

·
Registered
178 Posts
Never had to change my password and only occasionally had to re-enter password. I would suspect the problem is with whatever device you are using to access the site.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Yep! Iam still here. Where else should I go LOL
And before was alreay on the greenspun and MV Agusta Madness...

Over the years I met some forum members from all over and resulted in very nice friendships. Would like to meet some more. Also having contact through facebook which I see as an extension of many things.

Guys I miss are Rockethouse and Broms.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Yep! Iam still here. Where else should I go LOL
And before was alreay on the greenspun and MV Agusta Madness...

Over the years some forum members from all over and resulted in very nice frienships. Would like to meet some more. Also having contact through facebook which I see as an extension of many things.

Guys I miss are Rockethouse and Broms.

And we are glad you are still here :smile2:

·
Registered
5,588 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I’m still around joined in 2007 and visit the forum daily.

Reactions: theknurl and john
21 - 40 of 91 Posts