MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very hard choice as I've been on Ducati's for a long time. Thanks to all who suggested dealers, told me stories, and generally helped make my decision easier. But it was the ride that sold me. And the sound. :bandit:

And I will give all the props to Corse Superbikes. It's a five hour drive for me from Indiana but they and TT in Detroit were the two best I saw. No offense to others such as Ferracci. I was totally impressed that a dealer could be in the middle of nowhere and have that kind of business.

I was ready to buy from a dealer in Chicago but when I began talking price with one of the owners he acted as if it pissed him off :banghead: that I would even check with other dealers. :jerkoff:

And that is where I really wanted to buy because of the distance. :(

Again thanks. Kevin is delivering the bike on his way down to the Supercross in Indy late March. Just in time for some early Indiana Spring riding. :freezing:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congratulations Mike,

Got your email on the INDY RAT Pack.

How bout them COLTS :yo:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats Mike! You will not be disappointed with your choice. You just can't beat the Brute. Excellent choice with Corse. They are the best. They will always go above and beyond what is needed. Now we need to get some sort of Midwestern MV ride going :naughty:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats Mike - I have had my new 910s for 2 weeks now and it has totally screwed up my life - I can't think or do anything anymore because I can't get my mind off this bike. My new rear hugger from eMoto came yesterday and my new Arrows mid-pipe came today...
Have fun and be safe - I hope you can wait until March to get it!
Regards,
Duane

·
Registered
503 Posts
Congratulations, you won't be disappointed. As DGINAZ says, it becomes an obsession. I woke up to 55F temp this morning and it's quickly warming up. The reports due for work can wait - I'm stealing away for an hour and a half ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts