MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ok, who wants to buy a 910 Gladio with red frame/full carbon, star wheels, arrow carbon cans & midpipe, crg mirrors with low miles and a matte black 750 with 9k miles on it so I can buy this Tamburini?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Beware...looks like a fraud to me. Price a little low, seller has not feedback, limited info, etc

·
Registered
756 Posts
I take that back...on their website for $38k. BIN of $35k looks good for a bike with 700 miles. I thought they were trading a little higher?

·
Registered
756 Posts
No info on ebay auction and $35k made me dubious. That seems like a really good deal. Someone is going to hit that Buy it Now :hitit:

·
Registered
338 Posts
MVorBMW said:
I take that back...on their website for $38k. BIN of $35k looks good for a bike with 700 miles. I thought they were trading a little higher?
They typically do. Definately the best deal I've seen.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Yeah, I thought it was kinda fishy since there was no feedback, and no description...then I saw it was them....well, hopefully it's them. If so, that's a friggen nutty deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We would be happy to raise the price if it would make you feel more comfortable :) . . . this is a real deal and I invite anyone from this board to visit our beautiful shop in North Scottsdale to view this bike as well as our large selection of new 2006 & 2007 MV Agusta motorcycles.

David Slepak
Dealer Principal
Euro Motorsports Scottsdale
MV Agusta Scottsdale

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
David beat me to it. This is the new MV Agusta dealership that openned in August 06. I've spoken with both Josh and David and they're good guys. Josh and David were giving me very competitive numbers of the MV/999 trade I did BEFORE they even openned. I would have bought my MV from them in August but the ONLY problem was the 1000 mile trip in 100+ temperatures, and my new bike would have to be registered in CA. Hard to justify riding 1000 miles when PI is only 5 miles away.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Oh man, I know I'm obsessed. I looked at Alan's pic and said out loud "that's my bike" before I even noticed the models (I bought that 910R from Scottsdale). Once I recovered my senses I clicked on the link and actually checked out the girls (and bikes).

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
mvagustascottsdale said:
We would be happy to raise the price if it would make you feel more comfortable :)
FWIW...It'd make ME feel more comfortable! HAHA! Please raise the price...$42,000.00 seems more realistic! :naughty:

This is a great deal on an incredible machine...You won't get MINE for $35K, that is for sure!

Good luck with the sale...Somebody is going to be VERY happy very soon...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
338 Posts
twoeleven said:
FWIW...It'd make ME feel more comfortable! HAHA! Please raise the price...$42,000.00 seems more realistic! :naughty:

This is a great deal on an incredible machine...You won't get MINE for $35K, that is for sure!

Good luck with the sale...Somebody is going to be VERY happy very soon...

Griff
twoeleven
Or mine! Can't believe no one hit the buy it now botton.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts