MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showpost.php?p=471027&postcount=1

I've enjoyed this little Honda CB175 for a while now,and it's time to go. Since I've owned it, the paint has been corrected, the carbs rebuilt, and one new rear tire (puncture replacement).

Fun to about 60mph.

How much? $3000.

Why? Bought another little tiddler....don't need two. :)

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Randy

That is a cracking looking bike and would be a real head turner down the Ace Cafe in London..

I've never see one of these in as good a clean condition as yours, and its a shame your letting this example go..

Good luck with the sale .. Who ever the new owner is going to be will get plenty of head turning as they ride pass..

free bump

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Rock On Baby

I had the pleasure if riding and messing with that little Honda last year at Bubba III - It is a FANTASTIC little beast, all it needed was a carby rebuild, now that it has had that, it would perfect. - YEP you can quote MVista praising a Honda - For the kind of money Randy is asking, If I was local & didn't have the import costs, you could consider that SOLD. Even if just sat in my entrance, it is that beautiful! The sound will knock you out :)

Take my word, you miss you'll kick yourself.

PS Randy what other tiddler are you referring to, Here's a pic to prove this is not a paid advertisement :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
:mouthwate I know you're running out of space, and I just happen to be accepting hand-outs:stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
Nice shot Rob! The Cranky Yankees had just arrived.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts