MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to see my first F3 in person at my local MV dealer in Tampa, FL. Man that is one sweet bike! Apparently the person who originally was supposed to get it, refused it. Why I don't know, the bike (red/silver) looked fine to me.. I hate to say it, because I really like the F4, but comparing the two next to each other the F4 seems like a retired 1970's NFL lineman from the Dallas Cowboys.
I told my wife I want it:mouthwate She was like, "Oh no, you're getting rid of your Brutale?" I was like, "Hell no, I'll just have a third bike, Lot's of guys have like 7 or 10 bikes!" She laughed & said we'll have to see.
Cheers,
Glenn

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
LOL, a Cowboys fan in VA? Hmmm... you're a brave man.
As far as me getting an F3, well it has not happened yet. Unfortunately it will have to wait for a while. Damned bills:jsm:
Glad to hear you're enjoying yours:)
Cheers

·
Registered
138 Posts
I finally got to see my first F3 in person at my local MV dealer in Tampa, FL. Man that is one sweet bike! Apparently the person who originally was supposed to get it, refused it. Why I don't know, the bike (red/silver) looked fine to me.. I hate to say it, because I really like the F4, but comparing the two next to each other the F4 seems like a retired 1970's NFL lineman from the Dallas Cowboys.
I told my wife I want it:mouthwate She was like, "Oh no, you're getting rid of your Brutale?" I was like, "Hell no, I'll just have a third bike, Lot's of guys have like 7 or 10 bikes!" She laughed & said we'll have to see.
Cheers,
Glenn

Yeah, 7 or 10 bikes!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
He's not the only Cowboys fan in VA! There's actually a lot of us...Go Cowboys...and whoever is playing the Redskins

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Check the insurance on the F4 versus the F3. I am paying more insurance on a F3 than on the F4.. if that is not an issue to you then who cares but if it is look into it.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
He's not the only Cowboys fan in VA! There's actually a lot of us...Go Cowboys...and whoever is playing the Redskins
That is very well said!! The Cowboys could lose every game during the year, but if they beat the Redskins twice, i would be happy!

Back to the F3, i love that bike! Can't wait to see one in person.:drummer:

·
Registered
570 Posts
That is very well said!! The Cowboys could lose every game during the year, but if they beat the Redskins twice, i would be happy!

Back to the F3, i love that bike! Can't wait to see one in person.:drummer:
Hell yeah. Go cowboys. You can come to my house and watch a game with me. Check out the f3 while your here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts