MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's from CHMoto ?
No, I ordered from BDS bikeparts since chmoto never answered me back.
BDS responds super quickly and was very helpful.
I talked to them through instagram DM and received the package the day after I placed the order.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I received my BDS brackets and Ohlins damper a couple of weeks ago. I just installed it, because I didn't had time before. Must thanks to Antony, cause thanks to her pictures and the information he provided, BDS could make me the bracket and modified what was needed to install it in a B3800 MY2017 (non RR version). And must say that we did it being very far away(Antony from Panama, Bds in Germany and me in Chile).

@Antony, I own you some beers

IMG_20201120_161214427.jpg
IMG_20201120_161209860.jpg
IMG_20201120_161220538.jpg

·
Registered
136 Posts
@Panchomeneguzi Is there an actual noticeable difference in front wheel stability?
How big an improvement is it?

Does the steering still wobble under total acceleration in 2nd and 3rd?

Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
@Panchomeneguzi Is there an actual noticeable difference in front wheel stability?
How big an improvement is it?

Does the steering still wobble under total acceleration in 2nd and 3rd?

Thanks.
The difference is huge. The hard level of the OEM damper in your bike, is like the soft level of the Ohlins. Now I realize that the OEM steering damper, was like it didn't existed.
The Ohlins has a greater range of levels and the hard level, really makes the handlebar hard to move 😁

About stability, you can ask Antony, since he has been using this kit for longer than me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great! Thanks, that's another 600 bucks I need to start saving :D (y)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts