MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I want to share that I have found the bracket to be able to install Ohlins Steering Damper in the B3 RR/RC 2016 > and Dragster RR/RC 2019 > keeping the original appearance! If you are interested, contact instagram @CHMOTO. Mine is on the way, I'll tell you how it turns out. The Damper you need is the SD 001 Universal 68mm Stroke. 馃挭馃徎

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Today I received the bracket, it is beautiful, excellent quality and finish. Tomorrow I will receive the Damper. 馃挭馃徎

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Damper installed! The only "problem" was that the damper came very close to the fuel tank on both sides so I solved it by placing new steering stops (2mm larger than the stock) and it was excellent!

Attachments

Registered
Hi , I have a new 2020 Dragster , the standard damper is useless so interested in this one you have found. Could you possibly send a link with the mounting brackets as i have found the damper.
Thanks
Paul

Registered
I was looking at this.
Not so sure I need it now. Used the bike on the track and fast road riding and the damper seems fine (19MY Dragster RR) plus I spoke to the MV dealer about this (and he races them) and said the Ohlins make little difference anyway.
I am going to spend the money on 4 track days instead! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I was looking at this.
Not so sure I need it now. Used the bike on the track and fast road riding and the damper seems fine (19MY Dragster RR) plus I spoke to the MV dealer about this (and he races them) and said the Ohlins make little difference anyway.
I am going to spend the money on 4 track days instead! :)
Hello. In my personal experience with my last bike as well as several close people, they have been completely useless since day 1, no resistance even in the maximum setting, that's why in my case the change has been positively significant. I'm glad yours works well, enjoy your track days 馃挭馃徎

Registered
Hello. In my personal experience with my last bike as well as several close people, they have been completely useless since day 1, no resistance even in the maximum setting, that's why in my case the change has been positively significant. I'm glad yours works well, enjoy your track days 馃挭馃徎
Mind you, maybe I am not riding it fast enough! :D
I have some little front-end wobbles on full acceleration but nothing too scary.

What sort of percentage improvement are you talking about?
At the end of the day, I don;t want that one super-wobble to un-do me so, if it is worth it, then I will start saving!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Mind you, maybe I am not riding it fast enough! :D
I have some little front-end wobbles on full acceleration but nothing too scary.

What sort of percentage improvement are you talking about?
At the end of the day, I don;t want that one super-wobble to un-do me so, if it is worth it, then I will start saving!
In my case it is almost 100% because I went from having nothing to being able to regulate as I need, whether it is on roads or on the track when the time comes. 馃憤馃徎

Registered
Ah, intersting.

Bugger.. You've cost me another 700 smackers :D

I'll wait a bit though. My budget is on some other stuff.
Really important stuff like exhaust, sliders, bar-ends, track stands, etc. :rolleyes:

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Ah, intersting.

Bugger.. You've cost me another 700 smackers :D

I'll wait a bit though. My budget is on some other stuff.
Really important stuff like exhaust, sliders, bar-ends, track stands, etc. :rolleyes:
馃槣馃憤

Registered
How did you communicate with the seller?
They are not responding any of my messages, both instagram and facebook :(

Registered
Nor me. There are kits out there if you search at about 拢650

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
How did you communicate with the seller?
They are not responding any of my messages, both instagram and facebook :(
Thats weird. The communication was very effective on Instagram, try to call them, they are the Mv dealer in Taipei, they speak English.

Registered
Thats weird. The communication was very effective on Instagram, try to call them, they are the Mv dealer in Taipei, they speak English.
Yes it is really weird indeed, because I tried to reach them by the phone and they said they cannot speak English 馃槅
Well, I will send another message then.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it is really weird indeed, because I tried to reach them by the phone and they said they cannot speak English 馃槅
Well, I will send another message then.
Maybe someone "indisposed" is in charge. I will contact them and let you know.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Antony! That's kind of you.
Meanwhile I will also keep try to get an answer back from them(y)
Definitely no response from CH Moto. A friend (who is also in this forum) is talking with a company that makes parts for Mv, I sent him several photos of the bracket so I let you know as soon as we have news.

Registered
Hi !

I tried with CHMOTO, but they don't answer me. So, as Antony said, with his pictures another company managed to make the hardware required.

This is what I will be getting in a few weeks :)

Screenshot_20201011-155549.png

1 - 20 of 29 Posts