MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I want to share that I have found the bracket to be able to install Ohlins Steering Damper in the B3 RR/RC 2016 > and Dragster RR/RC 2019 > keeping the original appearance! If you are interested, contact instagram @CHMOTO. Mine is on the way, I'll tell you how it turns out. The Damper you need is the SD 001 Universal 68mm Stroke. 馃挭馃徎

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Today I received the bracket, it is beautiful, excellent quality and finish. Tomorrow I will receive the Damper. 馃挭馃徎

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Damper installed! The only "problem" was that the damper came very close to the fuel tank on both sides so I solved it by placing new steering stops (2mm larger than the stock) and it was excellent!

Attachments

Registered
Hi , I have a new 2020 Dragster , the standard damper is useless so interested in this one you have found. Could you possibly send a link with the mounting brackets as i have found the damper.
Thanks
Paul

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi , I have a new 2020 Dragster , the standard damper is useless so interested in this one you have found. Could you possibly send a link with the mounting brackets as i have found the damper.
Thanks
Paul
Hello. Contact by Instagram direct message @CHMOTO. I made the purchase that way. 馃挭馃徎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts