MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohlins shock for (early) F4 and Brutale B4

Great shape. LOW hours. Probably 3k or fewer miles. No track days or race miles.

I installed this one on my 2004 Brutale 750S a few years ago but only put a couple thousand miles on it prior to selling the bike.

The early Brutales and F4's use the same shock. Not sure if this will fit all F4's and Brutales as there were some frame changes to the later F4's. Not sure about the later Brutales so please check for sure before buying.

AFAIK, Ohlins no longer makes a shock for the early MV's so if you want an Ohlins, here's one with little use.

BTW, I replaced the stock Sachs shock with a Wilbers and got rid of it after a few years. Wish I had bought the Ohlins right off. No comparison, The Ohlins is way better. Superb adjustability. No more dreading potholes or manholes covers.

$899 and free ship if you but through this forum.

Pics and more on ebay... see item number 191186878608

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I'm not the guy who asked on eBay, and I'm not interested, I just asked because when I looked on eBay it said it was no longer available, good luck if it's still for sale.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Hey Donsy, it was me that asked about it when it was Ebay. Do you know if it will fit a 05 F41000s
Sure will mate, just adjust ride height accordingly.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Donsy for the info. At this point it's still available either here or via ebay.

Happy to sell it here for the ebay starting price. It MAY get bid up on ebay but I'd have to pay the commission so the starting price is good enough for a direct sale here.

No race days or track days. Not many miles as the bike was sold with a bit over 9k miles and most of them were put on the stock shock and a Wilbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts