MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to get up into the 60s tomorrow and Friday here in Connecticut. Looks like I will finally be able to start commuting to work. Can't wait to hit the twisties!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Annuci, you sure are lucky enjoying these fine early spring days with a new bike!

The nice weather is making it even harder on me waiting for delivery of the nice bike in my avatar. :bawling:

John T

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The current bun has shown up here too. :) Two days off work starting now, going to burn some rubber tomorrow and Friday!! :smoking:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
airfuel said:
Annuci, you sure are lucky enjoying these fine early spring days with a new bike!

The nice weather is making it even harder on me waiting for delivery of the nice bike in my avatar. :bawling:

John T
The wait will be worth it John. I hope to make it up to DynoSolutions to introduce myself (and my Brutale) on April 8th. After you take delivery we should plan a Connecticut ride. There are a few of us on this board.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
ill be pickin up my MV this weekend which means it will probably snow the next three months :laughing:

A ride to Dyno Solutions is def in my near future :smoking:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
here in the DC area it is also very nice, even enough to commute to work on the bike two days out of the week so far. definatly a record for rides in one week so far this year! Bring on the sun!! :smoking:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
that's cool and all, but it can take it's time. i got maintenance to do...blev, remember my rear sprocket? :shocker:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matty said:
ill be pickin up my MV this weekend which means it will probably snow the next three months :laughing:

A ride to Dyno Solutions is def in my near future :smoking:
Matty, where did you buy from?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
anucci said:
Matty, where did you buy from?
from a private seller on a local motorcycle forum. i couldnt pass up on 02 evo with only 350 miles on it. He got it from one of the two dealers in Mass...i forget which one

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I got to ride into work for the first time this morning. Now my only problem is I have been down to the parking garage 5 time already just to look at it!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
anucci said:
Well, I got to ride into work for the first time this morning. Now my only problem is I have been down to the parking garage 5 time already just to look at it!
Excellent. :smoking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts