MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to give hubby more reason to give me stick ( 25 to the gallon, cutting out when decellerating etc) yesterday we went out for a ride and i noticed how bad the back brake was - seems it has no brake fluid in it and probably hasnt from new........ not a problem for me, never use it, but oh how the mickey taking is getting TOOO extreme !! :brutale: lol amanda

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no to be fair, nothing and you would notice where it is kept..... the rod pushes straight in to the stop with no resistance, so no fluid at all.... have had first service as well to be fair and nothing was picked up then....

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'd be playing merry hell with whoever did that first service then Front brake reservoir is full I hope......

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would it make me sound like a riding god if i said i didnt use that one either !!!! only joking - yeah front ones are superb.........

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Try pumping on it for a while to prime it. I think if you never use it then the vibration over time will allow air in it. if not perhaps a total bleed is necessary.

·
Registered
851 Posts
dearpixel - "Don't be perplexed once you get the rear brakes working that they still don't do much." - strange cos peeps say that yet in a panic moment this weekend :jerkoff: I managed a big black streak on the tarmac...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts