MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richmond Superbike is now an official US distributor for Bodis Exhausts. There isn't anything on their site yet except a link to the Bodis site. I just fired off an email for a quote on the slipon, and the full system. I'll report back here as soon as they get back to me.
http://www.richmondsuperbike.com

Group buy? :f4:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
yess I would be curious as well. They dont look as good as the MC slash tips IMHO but from what i have heard the sound is fantastic on these

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a call back from Joey at Richmond Superbike. Very nice guy and knows his stuff. Their quote for the slipons is $2,233. The midpipe is $400. Pretty decent deal, but Vesuvio just (and I mean barely) beats that price.
I wanted to get it from the US because I felt it would be a more reliable delivery process (no customs, etc), but wound up ordering from Vesuvio to save the extra coin.
As soon as I ordered from Vesuvio, my card was declined due to the charge coming from Germany. I called up the Credit Card company and they fixed it so the charge went through. As soon as I hung up with them, the phone rang and khameron (from this forum) was on the line. He noticed the problem with the charge and wanted to see if I needed any help. Let me repeat that: He saw that I was having problems on the website and called me, from France, to see if I needed help.
That, my friends, is service. He was really a nice guy, too.

The best news is that they should be here within a couple of weeks.
Vroom fricken Vroom, baby! :f4:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts