MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
MV will not be able to build them to match demand.

jimboF4

·
Registered
470 Posts
Agreed especially at $11k Euro. I'll certainly be waiting to check this out when they hit shores over here, I can easily see myself on something like this.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Awesome looking!

This thing looks incredible..... Too bad it's a "rev to the moon" 800cc motor.

If I could fit an air-cooled 1100 Hyper engine in the chassis, it very well might be the perfect bike.:mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
22,618 Posts
This will get interesting...much nicer than the concept drawings...

·
Registered
197 Posts
What have those Italians been drinking? First they stun us with the beautiful F3 675, which took ages to actually turn up on showrooms. It was worth the wait.

Then they follow up with the Brutale 675, which seems to be about to reach buyers a tad quicker. BUT, then they do a silly marketing move that will immediately kill B3 675 sales by releasing the bigger (yes, to most that means better) B3 800. I LOVE the look of the B800. Who knows when it will turn up though.

So if all that leaves us spinning in surprise, they do this Rivale 800 show stopper. Just hope it doesn't become a sales stopper for the B675 and B800.

When I tire of the F3, and of course when I can afford to change bikes again, the B800 or R800 have jumped to the top of my next bike want list.
Stop confusing us MV with so many good choices.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Bet it shits all over the ancient 1100 Hyper motor.
Uhhh....no

80 ft lbs of torque at 5700 rpm from an 800cc in-line 3? Nice try :loser:

The Rivale sure is awesome looking though....:mouthwate

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I like it , now all we want to see is that engine in F3 !!!
I wonder if it's possible to put that front headlight fairing onto a MY2010 1090 RR ! :yo: :mouthwate

·
Registered
209 Posts
Brilliant looking bike, great specs and price... An MV right? :)

My B675 ordered many, many months ago may finally deliver next month. So that's 12 months from announcement and it will probably take me another year to sort it... So I may as well order this new baby now as my Chrissy present for next year eh? :naughty:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Brilliant looking bike, great specs and price... An MV right? :)

My B675 ordered many, many months ago may finally deliver next month. So that's 12 months from announcement and it will probably take me another year to sort it... So I may as well order this new baby now as my Chrissy present for next year eh? :naughty:
You just live very far from the company. Main land europe first , always been like that with Mv :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts