MV Agusta Forum banner
801 - 820 of 854 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Disappointingly, the bugs on the Cherohala Skyway and Wolf Pen Gap didn't follow the six (6) feet social distancing rule. Nothing a little soap and water cant fix! For anyone visiting or willing to make the journey. Hwy 180 (Wolf Pens Gap), Hwy 60, Blood Mountain, Cherohala Skyway, Hwy 68, and surrounding roads are all amazing spots to ride.
Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Road Asphalt
Vehicle Bicycle Bicycle accessory Asphalt Bicycle wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Old Wing Nut
23,999 Posts
Yes they are !!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
That time I took my sweetheart out on the track at Brands Hatch.
You can tell by the smile on my face afterwards that I was a very happy man :D (y)

Track day footage coming soon on the Which Bike channel. I took it VERY easy! :)

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
That's a stunning shade of red
When I first saw it on the add it looked like a dull flat/pastel red and I did not cared for it but when I got to see it, I just fell in love with it, I got lucky!
Just had my first ride today and it was great, I am no used of the throttle because it feels twitchy, maybe I just need to refine my touch, I believe it is throttle by wire and not mechanical.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi guys,

It's been quite some time since I've come here but I just recently bought my second MV. A '14 Brutale 800 Italia. It's pretty as f*ck! I plan to have the misses ride this one when we're out together (I'll then be riding my B4) and ride it myself whenever I like to.

Few things I'm not liking so far though are throttle response (laggy) and the quick shifter. It feels very slow and I really need to get used to the feel of this gear lever. Might just take some time to get used to but I'm already considering something like ECU Studio. Any thoughts on that? Other thing I don't really like is the gap between the body work and back of the saddle, near the tail light. Any of you have a fix for that?

Other than that it's mint! I really like it. Might even say I'm in love.. :)

Anyway, time for some pics!

801 - 820 of 854 Posts