1,550 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
247 Posts
Must be an addictive bike and it seems one with less issues than the f3 675/b3 675.
Makes perfect sense as they iron out the issues I'm sure the F3 800 will be best of all.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
View attachment 74856
3 weeks old, 800 miles :)
To be honest I can't see the 675 selling very well, when for the sake of £500 you can have the 800? I can see next year, either the price dropping or the spec of the 800 going up (mono block breaks and slipper clutch perhaps?) and it's price increasing to create a greater price gap?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
three weeks, goes in for it's 600 mile service tomorrow. Seems like a really well sorted bike so far.

Passenger pegs are gone, lollipop reflectors on the front are gone.

I'll take new pics once I get the tail elminator and sprocket cover from corsedesign.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Which tail tidy is everyone going with? I see R&G and Evotech makes one. I'd like to order that now in anticipation of my bike.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
two evotechs, evotech uk and evotech.it I have the evotech.it which is nice but have to use aftermarket indicators, so I've got an evotech UK on order, had one on my rsv4 and exc. quality

Which tail tidy is everyone going with? I see R&G and Evotech makes one. I'd like to order that now in anticipation of my bike.

·
Registered
247 Posts
View attachment 74856
3 weeks old, 800 miles :)
To be honest I can't see the 675 selling very well, when for the sake of £500 you can have the 800? I can see next year, either the price dropping or the spec of the 800 going up (mono block breaks and slipper clutch perhaps?) and it's price increasing to create a greater price gap?
I have heard that EAS will come as standard on future 800 models and somewhere else on this forum it's been mentioned of an upgrade coming in the form of extra electronic package like anti wheelie.
It would make better sense to increase the price to £10k and give it the same brakes and electronic package as the F3 800.
Would be interesting to know the sales figures of the 675 since the 800 hit the streets.

1 - 20 of 808 Posts