MV Agusta Forum banner

441 - 449 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow! Congrats for finding this nearly two-year-old buried thread!!:wink2:
well, I am not that often here and usually busy riding or fixing some bikes if not at work ;-) as I am on da rock right now and bored to death I thought I need to read all that.... in here ;-)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Wow! Congrats for finding this nearly two-year-old buried thread!!:wink2:
With an even older origin. I mean some kids from the beginning of this thread are adults now ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
:crying: jaja, just keep picking on me
But... you are took old to give a fuck :)

No, I actually like it. I was scrolling back and enjoyed a lot reading the posts of my late wife.

·
Registered
53 Posts
But... you are took old to give a fuck :)

No, I actually like it. I was scrolling back and enjoyed a lot reading the posts of my late wife.

well, I need to pretend to have some feelings :wink2: found another one or two....last one I promise

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
With an even older origin. I mean some kids from the beginning of this thread are adults now ;)
My daughters we 10 and 14 yrs old when I joined the site in 2006 - now look at them, wifey in the middle. (Picture from a wedding we attended last weekend).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
^^^

Gee, for once I am stumped!:frown2:

Conundrum of the day.

Is it protocol to click 'like' on another member's pic of wife and daughters, or might it be seen as questionable conduct?

On the other hand, if we ignore it, might the OP think that no one cares or appreciates his family?:grin2:

This has to one for SS703 to solve>:):wink2:

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Like away! Iwas going to, well, I AM going to write stunning family! Surrounded by beauty you are.

441 - 449 of 449 Posts