MV Agusta Forum banner

421 - 440 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Here is an update on my boys. Henrik is 5 years old and Martin is 2 years old. The guys are really happy with their fathers motorcycles.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1462994250.326331.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1462994278.590472.jpg
The little boy must look at both the Brutale and F4 every morning before he goes to kindergarten.
He stand watching and repeat with the darkest voice he can make: dad riding fast:).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Nice. It'll be a couple of weeks before I even think about it!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Indeed we need more pics here.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Nice. It'll be a couple of weeks before I even think about it!
The girls are the only ones who can stand it Chuck. It's without question still frigid to anyone older than the age of 12, but they will always get in this time of year so I open it up.
Lauren cleaned it then
Ha! No. :nutkick:

I was lazy and cheated though. I just drained the whole farking green mess and refilled it from the tap. City water is remarkably well balanced for swimming pools. :D

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
I was lazy and cheated though. I just drained the whole farking green mess and refilled it from the tap. City water is remarkably well balanced for swimming pools. :D

At 35,000 gallons that would cost me a fortune, plus I am on a well!!!

If I jumped into that water I'd be Turtling for sure!!!!:grin2:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts

Just found this thread! We’ll play along! (few months old pic, there’s snow around the house now, eeek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
well, some nice chicks in here ;-) anyone with money please PM me so we can arrange a marriage or 2 ;-)

No 1, 2 and 3....all in bikes except no 3 he is not sure yet and cant decide if Bugatti Veyron or a F800 RC

cheers

mjvduc

Attachments

421 - 440 of 449 Posts