401 - 420 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Nice Ian....very nice. Are you sure they're yours?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Haha. Any man who's willing to fund the adolescence through wedding day of three daughters had better buy all the motorcycles he'll ever want NOW, because it's going to get really expensive. Soon. :jsm:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Haha. Any man who's willing to fund the adolescence through wedding day of three daughters had better buy all the motorcycles he'll ever want NOW, because it's going to get really expensive. Soon. :jsm:
That is exactly what I did... Although it already is expensive!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Although we all hope for it, what makes you so sure that the "funding" ends at the marriage? With my daughter (currently 31) my "official" funding ended when she got married, but I'm still married to her mother, and she occasionally sees things under a different light......:ahhh:

And don't get me started on grandchildren......:)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'm pretty sure that at least two out of three are mine... the last one resembles the milkman, the postman, and my best friend, and she certainly loves some Randarosa(a Brutie rider) so she could be a toss up...:D

Although we all hope for it, what makes you so sure that the "funding" ends at the marriage? With my daughter (currently 31) my "official" funding ended when she got married, but I'm still married to her mother, and she occasionally sees things under a different light......:ahhh:

And don't get me started on grandchildren......:)

That is exactly what I did... Although it already is expensive!
LA LA LA LA LA CAN"T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!! I'm off to buy the Moto Corse/ Ohlins TTX 36 right now LA LA LA LA LA La !!!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You're a good sport Ian. Remember this: A woman KNOWS it's her baby.....a man can just BELIEVE it's his baby...:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Sally ... looking a lot like a magento spammer. :jsm:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Alright... for the people who don't see me or the wife on Facebook...

Max: The younger of my two (aka my clone), and although he only just turned 2, he is about the average 4yr old's size.

Haly: She will be 12 in August... let's just say the emotions are running rampant and she will be driving a car, and me insane in no time.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Grom< Grom < Grom!!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Grom< Grom < Grom!!!!
Yes, both kidos on Groms at the local Jap stealership. Funny part is a good friend of mine who is 6' 4" rides one every day. A lot of jokes ensued.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
You're a lucky man Curtis, beautiful wife, beautiful daughter, cute boy.
Thanks Ian. I'm sure it's not nearly as much work as 3 girls (seriously, good luck with that in about 10+yrs, you sir are in trouble)... although my clone is up for the challenge some times. As far as the wife, I may not always have the winning cards in life, but I know how to play my hand pretty well sometimes :smoking:

401 - 420 of 449 Posts