MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dealer sent me the F3 special parts catalog today. Its the same stuff that is online on the website, but it just makes me feel happier! :mouthwate

I am ordering the ESA and tank protector for myself! What is everyone here ordering? Lets post your list here!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
My dealer sent me the F3 special parts catalog today. Its the same stuff that is online on the website, but it just makes me feel happier! :mouthwate

I am ordering the ESA and tank protector for myself! What is everyone here ordering? Lets post your list here!
There's no power commander to sort the fueling out...(sorry F3eys, cheap shot) :brutale:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's no power commander to sort the fueling out...(sorry F3eys, cheap shot) :brutale:
I am sure Dynojet or Bazzaz will come out soon with fuel modules! Until then, you can use the custom map.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am sure Dynojet or Bazzaz will come out soon with fuel modules! Until then, you can use the custom map.
Good answer...and the right answer to all these bloody doubters on here...a couple of hundred quid to make the most beautiful bike on the planet perfect.....what a bargain!

Infact I'm hoping Tallula's is that unreliable that she can't ride it...then she'll have to leave it in the front room for me to look at all of the time!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered the following 2 weeks ago here in Germany:

RDMT001911 Quickshift kit
RDTL050018 Lower chian guard
RDTL051018 Front fender in carbon fiber
RDTL059018A Rear fender in carbon fiber
RDTL060018 Higher chian guard
RDTL054018 Swingharm protector in carbon fiber
SPLZA004BF Clutch lever, aluminium CNC machined
SPLBA001F3 Front Brake lever, aluminium CNC machined
SPPTT001F3 Plateholder personalized with MVAgusta Corse logo

Unfortunatly, I didn't know about the optional seat! The original one is very thin and hard! I guess that the optional seat is the one from the ORO version. Does someboy know if this one is realy more comfortable ?

Also ordered the rear bag yesterday...

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Good answer...and the right answer to all these bloody doubters on here...a couple of hundred quid to make the most beautiful bike on the planet perfect.....what a bargain!

Infact I'm hoping Tallula's is that unreliable that she can't ride it...then she'll have to leave it in the front room for me to look at all of the time!!!!

LMFAO :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts