MV Agusta Forum banner
581 - 593 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Glad you finally got some seat time! Hey how come you have a cable operated clutch!? Lol that's the giveaway! Everything else looks the same.

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk
I thought engine casing would be the same for hydraulic and non hydraulic bikes. Turns out it isn't, the easiest fix was converting to cable.

I'm also very pleased with the new suspension. It's stable yet very light. It goes exactly where i want it.

·
Registered
Turismo Veloce Rosso EAS -20
32 Posts
Was hanging a round in mountains one week and was catched on the lens as well. While looking the pic now, I noticed that Ctr-stand is getting quite close to ground, even you are not leaning aggressively. Would be careful if you are lowering the bike (by suspensions) ~ 30 mm and having more stuff loaded, this Ctr-stand won't provide so much of deflection in case of touch.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

Another one observation, this sign was only another MV Agusta which I saw during the whole trip there. Was nice to arrive for my own parking place :).

Sky Cloud Plant Asphalt Road surface

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Was hanging a round in mountains one week and was catched on the lens as well. While looking the pic now, I noticed that Ctr-stand is getting quite close to ground, even you are not leaning aggressively. Would be careful if you are lowering the bike (by suspensions) ~ 30 mm and having more stuff loaded, this Ctr-stand won't provide so much of deflection in case of touch.]
Yes it's low I have scrapped mine regularly on my old come home from work route. But it's not worth removing IMO because then you would never use it. I don't want to take it off and on every time I ride or want to use it. Defeats the purpose. I can't imagine if I lowered my bike. It would be unrideable.

Reactions: EkiHoo

·
Registered
871 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

A club member destroyed my ride. I have a rule not to look at pictures of myself on a bike. Looks like a giant with a very manly fanny pack 😘 on a pocket bike. 🤭

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
View attachment 488908
A club member destroyed my ride. I have a rule not to look at pictures of myself on a bike. Looks like a giant with a very manly fanny pack on a pocket bike.
Lol I think it was just a bad angle he took the picture. Maybe down lower you wouldn't look like a giant!

The 80s called and want their fanny pack back do you also have a mullet? LOL

·
Registered
871 Posts
Lol I think it was just a bad angle he took the picture. Maybe down lower you wouldn't look like a giant!

The 80s called and want their fanny pack back do you also have a mullet? LOL

You are too kind. 😜

Fanny packs made a comeback. Took 30 years but now i'm finally ahead of fashion. ☺

·
Registered
15 Posts
Zooming in shows a strange silver pipe near the shifter area? Is that a hand control extension for the shifter ?!?!

Electric gear shift. My left foot is damaged after a bike crash some years back in time.

581 - 593 of 593 Posts