MV Agusta Forum banner
561 - 580 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
Turismo Veloce Rosso EAS -20
32 Posts
Short weekend stint to Stelvio. Weather was great while inbound, per pictures. Only technical issue, getting lambda-alarm always after 1800 m altitude. Already one sensor changed but same behavior. Sounds that it's something to do with parametrization of engine management. It will disappear after ~ 5 successful start sequences at lower altitudes. Anyone else noticed ? ... have to say, haven't seen any MVs here in whole summer.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Nice pictures. I did ride Stelvio Pass a few years past. My thoughts; we have the tail of the dragon, there they have the whole dragon.

·
Registered
599 Posts

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Fuel tank

I wish the bike was an MV, but KTM's and BMW's were all that were available from AllAround. My favorite places were Giau Pass, Umbrail Pass and the town of Andermatt.
I want to go back with my boys as soon as Covid is over, if it is ever over. This is Passo Giau in the Dolomites.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I managed a Ducati Monster 821 for the first week, I was in the Delimits for that. Then a BMW for Stelvio.
I would definitely go back, I am thinking beyond just Italy.
I love mountain roads, after Covid I will be in Peru for a 17 day whirlwind tour.

·
Super Moderator
24,299 Posts
Lewis Hamilton TV? Never heard of it.

Reactions: Lacsap

·
Super Moderator
24,299 Posts
...a lovely match I am sure!

Reactions: Lacsap

·
Registered
853 Posts
So basically you have the 140 HP engine in your TVL. I would like that.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
View attachment 488764
Turismo Veloce Lewis Hamilton up and running. What a beast.
Glad you finally got some seat time! Hey how come you have a cable operated clutch!? Lol that's the giveaway! Everything else looks the same.

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
@telemark I like the look of the dipstick replacement but how do you unscrew the thing when you want to check the oil level? Does it come with a tool?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Standard Allen key can’t remember the size, not sure if one of the ones under the seat would fit, have to check.

It didn’t come with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Standard Allen key can’t remember the size, not sure if one of the ones under the seat would fit, have to check.

It didn’t come with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the only reason I didn't buy that one because I thought you would need a special tool to open it.

561 - 580 of 593 Posts