MV Agusta Forum banner
541 - 560 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
This a good reminder to check my own brake pads........

·
Registered
2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak, 2017 XDiavel, 2020 TVS Lusso scs
83 Posts
Looks like you need me to come clean that rim for you, I have a lot of practice now that I have white rims😅

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
It's weird swing a TV with cable actuated clutch! I'm glad you got everything swapped over it looks like it fits like a glove!

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
871 Posts
It's weird swing a TV with cable actuated clutch! I'm glad you got everything swapped over it looks like it fits like a glove!

It's far lighter than the hydraulic clutch, i like it.

Another odd thing it's now GP shift pattern. The shift drum on a Brutale is reversed. This does cause problems i've yet to find a solution for. The gear indicator shows 2-1-6-5-4-3 and this causes the QS and blipper to not function.

It's bloody fast though, the TV stops at 10k RPM but this thing keeps flying till 13k RPM. I think it does 65mph in first gear.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Does your dash show red line at the same 10.5k rpm but you can just go past red line? I love those carbon hand guards!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Does your dash show red line at the same 10.5k rpm but you can just go past red line? I love those carbon hand guards!

Yes, it's a bit unsettling. 😯

I took the stock ROM of a Turismo Veloce and i copied all the tables from a 2015 Brutale to the TV's ROM. That would in theory cause the least problems with the dash and IMU. (The 2015 Brutale does not have a IMU) This also means a higher RPM limit. I did not use the RR's mapping because of the 6 injectors, that and a bigger throttle body is the only difference between a B3 and B3RR.

I wouldn't advice this on a TV engine since it has different pistons and camshafts.

If i can't get the gear position sorted i'll try the B3 ROM and disable TC all together. Might also loose cruisecontrol but who cares.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Yeah that makes sense. I'm really excited for you! That's going to be so much fun!

·
Registered
871 Posts
What am I seeing here?
A Brutale engine in Turismo chassis and body?
Not just a Brutale engine but a bit more dramatic and a huge ego. 😜 (RR LH44 Lewis Hamilton)
Probably the worlds fastest Turismo Veloce, too bad not because i could but because i had to.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Now your going to have to paint your bike to match the candy red LH livery.

·
Registered
17 Posts
test Turismo Veloce, too bad not because i could but because i had to.
Yes, it's a bit unsettling. 😯

I took the stock ROM of a Turismo Veloce and i copied all the tables from a 2015 Brutale to the TV's ROM. That would in theory cause the least problems with the dash and IMU. (The 2015 Brutale does not have a IMU) This also means a higher RPM limit. I did not use the RR's mapping because of the 6 injectors, that and a bigger throttle body is the only difference between a B3 and B3RR.

I wouldn't advice this on a TV engine since it has different pistons and camshafts.

If i can't get the gear position sorted i'll try the B3 ROM and disable TC all together. Might also loose cruisecontrol but who cares.

Hello there, really like what you did on the TV.

I am aware of an italian expert (he owns a bike shop) of the MV bikes who successfully made exactly this kind of upgrade.

Please let me know if I can help you somehow.

M.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hello there, really like what you did on the TV.

I am aware of an italian expert (he owns a bike shop) of the MV bikes who successfully made exactly this kind of upgrade.

Please let me know if I can help you somehow.

M.
Well i do still have a problem with the gear indicator. I wonder if he had the same issue and what his solution was.

I have three possible solutions:
  • Upload B3 ROM to ECU (Not possible say ECU Studio, different bootloader only for TV)
  • Swap the gearbox over
  • Hack the ECU to adjust voltages for gears (ECU Studio is looking into this)
  • Microcontroller/Buck converter to convert voltage a to voltage b. This way is could invert the gear position.

·
Registered
871 Posts

Time to sort through the parts and try to get some money back. 🙏

541 - 560 of 593 Posts