MV Agusta Forum banner

421 - 440 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts

29 cm off the ground is no problem. Actually, I was a little scared to put it on this 5.5 inch board. My son helped me push it up to hold for one minute while Engine Ice found its way around.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Another small ride today... Weather is great, 25°C and it is like summer. A lot of bikers on the road...

·
Registered
837 Posts
Must be a very comfortable bike! And good looking too. After about 40 mins on my F4 I get tired. Have to loose this effing COVID Weight!!
It is...Already done 800 km of small curvy roads within a single day on it... Only minor issues for touring use:
  • they never proposed a top case solution, which is for some people a must
  • there is no place to store anything such as a small tool box, a tyre repair kit and a 55 socket... You have to ride with a tankbag.

·
Registered
837 Posts
The BDS carrier makes the bike have much better throttle response.
Yes, I noticed this as well. The result is impressive on that aspect: clear and instant throttle response. That was definitely not as good with the former sprocket carrier, even with brand new silent blocks...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yes, I noticed this as well. The result is impressive on that aspect: clear and instant throttle response. That was definitely not as good with the former sprocket carrier, even with brand new silent blocks...
How are they with a passenger on the back? My wife and I used to toodle around on a sportster 1200. !200 Was ALOT of torque for such a small bike,

·
Registered
837 Posts
How are they with a passenger on the back? My wife and I used to toodle around on a sportster 1200. !200 Was ALOT of torque for such a small bike,
The only passengers I take with me are my son or my daughter (my wife has her own motorbike). I generally switch the map to Touring with the kids behind me, and to be honest the difference is not as big as in Sport mode (where you really sense the difference the first time you open the throttle after the installation of the BDS carrier...).

421 - 440 of 442 Posts