MV Agusta Forum banner

401 - 420 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Did a fall drive recently in CO and UT. 2300 miles in 5 days without any freeway time.

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Some pics of a week-end in Cévennes (France) with a special mention to @Wonko The Sane and those who can't ride their bikes

And for those asking about it, the additional led lights mounted last week-end are providing a real benefit for night riding.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Another shot of pics...

Another week-end with the TV and it's another shot of pics…

This time it was Chartreuse, Bugey and Jura, with some friends I'm used to ride with, with an unusual good weather for this period of the year

And I went back from the event last evening after the dinner. 120 km of curvy unlighted roads, and it was very pleasant. I did modify the settings of my additional long range lights before the week-end: they don't disturb drivers coming from the other direction anymore, and they provide a very good complement to the native lights from the TV. In short, I can now ride by night like I do within the day without disturbance. Long time that I did not reach this level of pleasure by night with a bike (last was the Daytona from 2000, before I changed the rear suspension to win in agility, which unfortunately put the lights off from setting range)...

·
Registered
837 Posts
Another week-end again, and some nice shots again :-D

Weather is quite exceptional for October, this year. Went yesterday to my dealer (about 130 km from home) thru nice curvy roads (add another 30 additional kilometers and one hour time for much more pleasure than the straight lines of the shortest route) to change the faulty fuel gauge and replace the Michelin Power RS by some Michelin Road 5 tires. Weather looks like September usually.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like it big time.

The F3 is the best looking sportsbike. Now this TV joins it on the podium as the best looking tourer -ever. The techno aids and extra features are outstanding, like the simple luxuries; heated grips; hand guard to keep hands dry and warm; centre stand; adjustable screen height

Having ridden a Brutale 800 I can say the 800 triple has more than enough grunt to make this bike an enjoyable long distance racer. Sorry Officer, I meant long distance tourer.
Ha Ha Ha yer the cruse control is an essential for me on Long distance, I am getting used to riding in Philippines no speed limit's just ride. Loooovee it!>:)

·
Registered
837 Posts
The season really started for this year, at least for me. Some nice roads, a beautiful weather most of the time, friends and fun for a week-end… And this time rather than pics, it's a video...

401 - 420 of 442 Posts