MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any data in regards to how many Brutales have been imported into the US over the years. My Ducati buddy thinks maybe a couple hundred per year model at best. I have no data to refute that. Any info on this?

Pete

·
Registered
247 Posts
Anyone have any data in regards to how many Brutales have been imported into the US over the years. My Ducati buddy thinks maybe a couple hundred per year model at best. I have no data to refute that. Any info on this?

Pete
I think you buddy is right it's in the 100's and not 1000's. The fact you guys in the US are still waiting for 2013 models is another indication that the US market is not a big one for MVA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think he's right too. I saw a figure saying that MV was aiming to sell 7500 bikes last year. Split that out by all the models and the percent comes to the US and you are getting down there. Compared to Ducati, which sold 9,817 bikes in the first quarter of this year alone -- and that's down 5% from last year.

·
Registered
247 Posts
While MVA don't sell a massive amount of bikes, their B3 675 and 800 are proving to be very popular, sales overall have increased across the range, where as other brands have dropped.
Now you could argue that sales were already low it would be difficult to sell even less. Still I think MVA future looks good, they have a fresh range of beautiful bikes, prices are competitive against Ducati, the summer release of the Rivale which looks incredible and the rumored F3 800, I can only see MVA improving.
Some of you guys more in the know with MV, it would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
still no brutes on the ground in the US.

While MVA don't sell a massive amount of bikes, their B3 675 and 800 are proving to be very popular, sales overall have increased across the range, where as other brands have dropped.
Now you could argue that sales were already low it would be difficult to sell even less. Still I think MVA future looks good, they have a fresh range of beautiful bikes, prices are competitive against Ducati, the summer release of the Rivale which looks incredible and the rumored F3 800, I can only see MVA improving.
Some of you guys more in the know with MV, it would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
465 Posts
There have been 675's and 800's sitting at the port for sometime now. They have been waiting there for homologation in the US.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts