MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Agustians...

Newbie question, but age old...which would be better, RG3 with EPROM versus SilMoto, etc with Powercommander/Rapid Bike?
I'm considering this for an Evo3 F4 750. I've tried looking on this forum and also online, but I can find many discussions on this.

I realise that between the two options, the Powercommander with aftermarket would be the better in terms of adjustability. Has anyone used a PC in addition to an RG3?

·
Registered
72 Posts
If I could do it again, I'd get the Motocourse Full Ti system as seen in these pics. There is no other exhaust for the MV as beautiful as this... I'll have more pics once it's on the project bike, but for now here it is in raw form towards the bottom of the page.

Motocourse Full Ti MV Exhaust

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My only contribution is that I am just about to fit an RG3 to my F4, (after much investigation) now, according to the MV trained Mechanic, its only recently that CSC have sorted the mapping for the system, prior to this there where holes all over and a bit lumpy at the low end. I will post a comment once fitted and let you know what I see as the difference.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback...
Yeah that Motocorse system looks simply awesome...I can't wait to see that whole project completed.

Agusta01, please let me know how it turns out...or rather what the "seat of pants" dyno tells you!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Thought I would use this thread rather than start a new one for my query. :) Has anyone removed the cat on a F4 thou and replaced it with the through pipe (as sold by Emoto and others), whilst retaining the standard exhaust system? If so, do you need a different Eprom (Emoto supply this I believe) and what kind of benefits did you achieve with this mod? :nerd: In other words is it worthwhile. Bearing in mind I can't afford a Sil-Motor or RG3 full system at the moment. :bawling:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am going to fit a powercommander to sort out fueling and performance on the F4750 with race cans. I am hoping this will smooth it all out and give it a few ponies?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
rearviewmirror said:
If I could do it again, I'd get the Motocourse Full Ti system as seen in these pics. There is no other exhaust for the MV as beautiful as this... I'll have more pics once it's on the project bike, but for now here it is in raw form towards the bottom of the page.

Motocourse Full Ti MV Exhaust

Wow those Motocorse do look the goods and that is a killer thread, the rest of the photos are awesome and that MV will truly be be something to behold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts